Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [TeeHee][JFL]Mudsharks Offspring Caught Stealing.

• Thread starter DarkStarDownsyndrom
  • Start date
DarkStarDownsyndrom

DarkStarDownsyndrom

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

Would this foid be considered "fat" or a landwhale in the cUcK? By Shitmerican standards, she would be chubby at worst: I also love how she has dyed hair, the memes are reality.

Whenever I hear British foids accents, they always sound extremely fucking irritating, except for the few who have that high-class, elegant, "Oxford" British accent I believe it is called, those are hot.

@Pancakecel @BornToLose @THE TRUE DIGLET

Whenever I hear British foids accents, they always sound extremely fucking irritating, except for the few who have that high-class, elegant, "Oxford" British accent I believe it is called, those are hot.
its MEGA hot.

Mums the word!

True

View attachment 1164858

Would this foid be considered "fat" or a landwhale in the cUcK? By Shitmerican standards, she would be chubby at worst: I also love how she has dyed hair, the memes are reality.

By Curryland standards she is a fat fuck