Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel teehee I'm too pretty

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Good article on incels and narcissism by @leftyincel , gonna use a quote from that to start off this post. If I'm too much of an edgeposter leftyincel has free rights to call me a faggot for this and point out that just because I used his article doesn't mean he agrees with me on this post.

Most Americans rank as moderately narcissistic (as opposed to not narcissistic), and this is rising every decade, with the average American currently ranking around a fairly high, “16”, on the NPI facets test, which isn’t a clinical tool, but a good estimator. Source Study. Source Summary.

1*JVUMkB3wcJkah0gxXVfQzQ.jpeg

What does this narcissism look like in action? Look no further:

Most people think it's ridiculous to complain about being beautiful. Callie, on the other hand, has another opinion. We think her story can teach us all a lesson on how we should be more kind to others.

Hi, I'm Callie, and I'm going to tell you a story that might seem a little unusual. I'm really pretty, like, beautiful. I know that might sound like bragging, and to be honest it feels like bragging, because I don't always feel beautiful, but enough people have told me I am that I've come to believe that is how most people perceive me.

The attention I got for my appearance started when I was a baby. People would tell my mom, "Oh, you have such a beautiful baby, you should enter her in contests!" Pretty normal, right? I mean, people love babies, but it continued when Iwas a toddler. A modelling agent approached my mom in a restaurant when I was three to see if she could sign me up. My mom said no, 3 is too young, she thought, but the attention didn't stop as I grew older and eventually my mom was asking me if I would consider a career in modelling or acting.

By that time I was starting to feel really self conscious. People commented on my looks so much. I hadn't even hit puberty and I was already getting catcalled on the street. I loved math and science, but nobody seemed to care that I was good at those things. Most adults I interacted with commented on how I'd be beating away boys with sticks soon, or how I'd have no trouble finding a husband. When I was 13 I started a YouTube channel dedicated to robotics, one of my greatest loves, but in the comments section people would leave comments like "you're hot" or "shame you're not legal", stuff that made me really uncomfortable. I started wearing baggy clothes to hide the curves I was developing. I kept my textbooks over my chest in the hallways at school. I started getting so anxious about when the next unwanted comment would come that I spent breaks between classes in the restroom throwing up. I started showing up late to class so I didn't have to walk through halls when there were crowds.

And the other problem of being too pretty, people don't like you. Other girls think you're full of yourself and guys only want you so they can brag to their friends about how they got with you. People also don't think you're smart. I was the butt of so many dumb blonde jokes, even though I was a great student. Once my mom told me i was so pretty that I wouldn't need to worry about going to college, I'd be able to snag a doctor or a lawyer and he would take care of me. That hurt [me] more than anything.

Between my self-consciousness and the way my classmates resented me, I didn't have any close friends. And, with the way people didn't take my aspirations seriously, I started to doubt my own ability to have a career in robotics like I wanted, so I decided that if this was how the world was determined to see me, as just an object, then that's what I'd be. I traded my baggy clothes for low cut jobs, started wearing lipstick and started flirting with guys that gave me attention, even if I knew they had girlfriends. I did not care about anyone, I'd gossip about the other girls who I knew had been gossiping about me for years. I stopped trying in my classes. A couple of teachers noticed but I blew them off when they tried to talk to me. I wasn't sure if this made me happy but I kept doing it, perhaps because I was so tired of proving my real self to others. I didn't stop.

For homecoming, I wore the sexiest dress I could find. A chaperone told me I'd violated a dress code and handed me a sweater to cover up. Everyone looked at me and I could tell they were shocked. Perhaps for two main reasons; One, this doesn't look like me because that's not my style, and second, well, because i looked very attractive. However, twinges of my old self consciousness resurfaced.

A guy walked by and pinched my backside. That was the last straw, I couldn't take it any longer. I started to cry uncontrollably. People began to stare at me, some of them snickering and whispering to each other. "What are you looking at!", I screamed at them, "Stop staring at me!". I couldn't stop myself - I felt so hurt and confused and alone. I fled the dance and went out to my car. My hands were shaking so badly I was lucky I made it home in one piece. I locked myself in my room and refused to come out; it's not like I could ever go back to school after the scene i made. On Monday I had to go to school, as my dad requested I do so. I was so nervous I threw up before school, but I had a meeting with the counselor who was really nice. I told her I knew how ridiculous and arrogant it sounded to claim I was too pretty, but she said it wasn't ridiculous at all. She said together we could work on ways to make me more comfortable being myself and for me to get back on track with my schoolwork, but that it might be a long process. Things are slowly getting better [for me]. I have learned how to manage my anxiety and how to better respond to comments that make me uncomfortable. I even joined science club at school and I'm finding some friends there. I have a long way to go before I figure out how to be happy about myself, but things are looking up.

Our advice for you: knowledge and experience in life are much more important than outer beauty. Beauty does not last and cannot serve you forever. Callie chose right, and we think you should do so too.

:soy::soy::soy: Fucking yikes, let's unpack this :soy::soy::soy:

For starters, every bold sentence in the text/speech of the video is one that doesn't use the words "I", "me", "my" or "myself". You would think that, seeing as people being treated differently based on their appearance is such a universal problem, Callie would spend a fair bit of time talking out of first person. Maybe she would even talk about how other people (YOU, the viewers) don't understand her problems, and explain what y'all :y'all: should do to wrap your heads around the immense suffering beautiful women such as Callie experience on a daily basis. This isn't the case though. With just over five minutes to explain a supposedly universal problem, Callie talks about herself nonstop and nobody else. About half of the text in which Callie isn't referring to herself constantly isn't being said and probably hasn't been written by her. Only briefly does she talk about the problem in a universal way by saying that "people don't like you" if you're too pretty, which sounds vastly more convincing and reasonable than the vast majority of her garbage blogpost.

When you read between the lines, she is really just screaming "I'M SO SMART AND PRETTY ME ME ME ME ME ME I'M SEXY STOP LOOKING AT ME BOYS TEEHEE". Try finding someone here who uses "I", "me", "my" and "myself" in this many sentences on this forum, even when they're discussing their own inability to find love and affection. With an attention span destroyed by exposure to electronic media more or less forcing them in practice to write a short post, they still fail to be as self-absorbed as Callie when talking about their problems (if it is even fair to discuss our problems and Callie's "problems").

Also, Callie is REALLY attractive. She is so beautiful she has to put in the maximum possible amount of vocal fry and obnoxious voice tone every time she announces it. She knows she's drop-dead gorgeous because people said she was cute as a child and all the men at her high school want to bone her (obviously to signal to their friends, teehee, if men wanted sex they could just get it, men who feel an impulse to be manwhores are just acting on a desire for status and social cred with their fellow moids teehee). Check out how beautiful she is in this video. It's obviously her, a google search of "Callie's robotics" links these two videos up.

She's pretty as in pretty average-looking. I certainly would, but at the same time I don't see what the fuss is all about. The truth of the matter is that people have told her she's beautiful from an early age to keep her confident and it's gone to her brain. She is insanely narcissistic.

This spills into things that aren't her appearance, like her behaviour and her intelligence. She started to doubt her intellectual abilities because nobody took her seriously for being too attractive. That's right, she started fucking up hardcore in her classes because she was too attractive. tfw to attractive to be successful. In addition to being too attractive to put in any mental effort at school past a certain point of difficulty, she was also too attractive to not be a dumb cunt. People around her forced her to gossip, to attention whore and to probably fuck around (although she won't mention that of course). The dozens of dicks that have probably slid in and out of her heavenly flower all did that because of everyone else around her, not her. The only thing about her that contributed to that was being too gorgeous.

Even in the comments youtube normalfags are telling her she's full of shit and obviously bragging. The only people defending her are white knights (obvious from their almost a decade old imageboard reaction pic pfps, showing they are epic memers from reddit) and a few other women (most of whom are more attractive than her in their profile pics kek) who, although they could tear her down like the majority of women in the comments are, sense they are high enough on the attractiveness pedestal to also try this form of signalling so they can have people tell them they are so beautiful and so brave at the same time.

You can't get much more cucked than this. He wouldn't see her vagina, even if he was forced to live in a room with her for a thousand years. JFL at this faggot honestly, better incel than cuck.

Also, the robotics she's doing isn't even that complicated. A fair few people at my school did this. I did some robotics that was nearly as complicated as this. I very, very much doubt that high school-level robotics is actually anything close to what the cutting edge of that field is. She probably doubted her ability to get a job in that field because she recognised that, although she was capable of fucking around with a hydraulic arm in a high school classroom, it's unlikely she'd be able to compete with the best minds in the field and secure that STEM job she's passionate about. The issue this whole time has in reality been that she wasn't as intelligent, beautiful or special as she thought she was, but because she is a nearly pathological narcissist she must protect the integrity of her bloated, consequently fragile ego and double down on the "I'm better than you fuck you" virtue signalling screeching.

Nobody on this forum is this narcissistic aside from a select few people I can't even name off the top of my head, they just have to be out there somewhere. However, this level of narcissism is normal for women and for normalfags in general. Everybody intuitively knows this of course, and @leftyincel 's article links studies to prove it as well so kudos to him, but it's still utterly stomach-churning to see this baseline level of narcissism in action. Daily reminder that the average man who does manage to get laid, be they Chad or a betabuxxer, has to deal with this behaviour on a daily basis.

The women that post on inceltiers are psychologically a product of thousands of soys telling her she's beautiful constantly. You have nothing in common with the average woman, their lives are so easy and people love them so much it manages to lead them into delusion. When a man becomes delusional, more often than not it comes from isolation or is accompanied by isolation if it's for neurological reasons. Imagine the mind-boggling amount of constant praise for being an average-looking, slightly above-average intelligence human bean with a vagina you'd need to drive you into delusion while being neurotypical (no neurological abnormalities whatsoever, no autism, no schizoid, no borderline, no bipolar, no nothing) and connected with those around you.

TEEHEE, I'M SOOOO BEAUTIFUL I WISH I WAS UGLY. I GET SOOOOO MUCH ATTENTION. I'M REALLLLY SMART BUT NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I'M TOO ATTRACTIVE

Last edited:
Great post, and good way to sum up IT landwhales. At the end of the day it’s alm attenionwhoring.

Lol she is retarded bro. This is a perfect example of why foids should stfu about everything. They don't know anything. She thinks she is so beautiful but she is average. This is ridiculous. I'm enraged reading her dumb (probably fabricated story) she should be put on house arrest, this level of foolery is dangerous to society.

For starters, every bold sentence in the text/speech of the video is one that doesn't use the words "I", "me", "my" or "myself"
J
F
L

very high effort post.

damn, narcissists are disgusting creatures. jfl at the whiteknights still worshiping her.

She is an entirely average foid, if this were a century ago, she might be married to a now incel tier man. It's difficult to even imagine how much praise it takes to reach this level of arrogance.

Actually this is solid evidence that environment is just as much to blame for the state of modern foids as nature. If you were told that you are extremely attractive and intelligent all thoroughout your life, you'd be a narcissist as well.
very high effort post.

If she’s too attractive, then my 4 inch dick is too big.

She is an entirely average foid, if this were a century ago, she might be married to a now incel tier man. It's difficult to even imagine how much praise it takes to reach this level of arrogance.

Actually this is solid evidence that environment is just as much to blame for the state of modern foids as nature. If you were told that you are extremely attractive and intelligent all thoroughout your life, you'd be a narcissist as well.
It's actually insane to think that basically every foid is treated like this.

This article stinks of bullshit modern narcissism.

Even ugly ass women are made to feel beautiful because of the validation they get.

:lul:

JFL she just wanted to brag about how high her smv is, she didnt even attend things like how being too attractive makes people around you have ridiculously high expectations about you (which TBh i dont buy at all, high SMVs are forgiven ALL the time when they fuck up they just dont notice) she is just living in a bubble that will soon burst at her 30s, only then this cunt will realize how easy her entire life was.

TL;DR Incels are “narcissistic” yet females calling themselves pretty is not. If she’s too pretty (she’s not) then I guess I mog the fuck out of everyone because I’m just a filthy narcissist.

Haha, wtf, she is a 5/10 at best. This is hilarious.

Incidentally, all women are narcissists. Narcissism is a mentality that develops during childhood (Freud proved this) but only men develop mentally beyond puberty.
Even ugly ass women are made to feel beautiful because of the validation they get.

This.

Last edited:
Lol shes a very weak 4 jfl

How is this real? Also, if anyone told her she wasn’t beautiful I’m sure she would take that far worse. Jesus Christ, when I saw her I was in shock, she is decent looking but far below the threshold for the kind of attention she was talking about, I highly doubt she was the most attractive girl in her class and I’m not saying that to be cruel I just genuinely don’t believe it. This is narcissism incarnate.

She had to go to colledge to link a servo with some icicle sticks.
Just get a stepperbee microcontroller servo pack.

She's okay, it looks like she has plainmaxxed, but I predict in a year or two she will ripen into quite a looker.

At the moment she's a strong 6.

I can kind of understand her argument, I always got told the same growing up (but the male equivalent), but it hasn't translated into results.

She's okay, it looks like she has plainmaxxed, but I predict in a year or two she will ripen into quite a looker.

At the moment she's a strong 6.

I can kind of understand her argument, I always got told the same growing up (but the male equivalent), but it hasn't translated into results.
The male equivalent? What do you mean? People constantly showered you with praise and said you were a genius handsome guy or what? Elab for me tbh.

Hi, I'm Callie, and I'm going to tell you a story that might seem a little unusual. I'm really pretty, like, beautiful.

giphy.gif

If this is actually her just lol. I think she said she's a blonde in the video, so we don't know if it's actually her or not.

I hope she just drops dead in a ditch.

The male equivalent? What do you mean? People constantly showered you with praise and said you were a genius handsome guy or what? Elab for me tbh.

When I was younger, yes. My mom said when I was a baby and toddler ppl were always saying I looked handsome and like a doll. Being mistaken for a girl was also common back then as well apparently. As soon as I was self aware I remember being told I was handsome regularly but didn't think anything of it.

Then around 14 and puberty I developed a semi hook nose so then it become "You look so handsome...but you've got a big nose".

That hit my confidence and caused social anxiety so I stayed indoors until last year.

Not worshipping here, just being factual for all those coping saying she's "average": yes she is beautiful. Pretty butch maybe (mostly the voice, lack of fakeup, and interest in robotics) but objectivity the bone structure and so on, yeah.
Glad she's honest as well but obviously a narcissist. No need to make a video about it other than for further validation.

When I was younger, yes. My mom said when I was a baby and toddler ppl were always saying I looked handsome and like a doll. Being mistaken for a girl was also common back then as well apparently. As soon as I was self aware I remember being told I was handsome regularly but didn't think anything of it.

Then around 14 and puberty I developed a semi hook nose so then it become "You look so handsome...but you've got a big nose".

That hit my confidence and caused social anxiety so I stayed indoors until last year.
Huh. Sounds like you only need rhinoplasty tbh. How tall are you?

Huh. Sounds like you only need rhinoplasty tbh. How tall are you?

6'2

No point in rhino at 30 anyway, couldn't afford it at 18 when it would have made a difference.

She is a PSL 5-5.5 and nowhere near beautiful. Her trash non existent neoteny is her major flaw.

Good article on incels and narcissism by @leftyincel , gonna use a quote from that to start off this post. If I'm too much of an edgeposter leftyincel has free rights to call me a faggot for this and point out that just because I used his article doesn't mean he agrees with me on this post.

What does this narcissism look like in action? Look no further:

:soy::soy::soy: Fucking yikes, let's unpack this :soy::soy::soy:

For starters, every bold sentence in the text/speech of the video is one that doesn't use the words "I", "me", "my" or "myself". You would think that, seeing as people being treated differently based on their appearance is such a universal problem, Callie would spend a fair bit of time talking out of first person. Maybe she would even talk about how other people (YOU, the viewers) don't understand her problems, and explain what y'all :y'all: should do to wrap your heads around the immense suffering beautiful women such as Callie experience on a daily basis. This isn't the case though. With just over five minutes to explain a supposedly universal problem, Callie talks about herself nonstop and nobody else. About half of the text in which Callie isn't referring to herself constantly isn't being said and probably hasn't been written by her. Only briefly does she talk about the problem in a universal way by saying that "people don't like you" if you're too pretty, which sounds vastly more convincing and reasonable than the vast majority of her garbage blogpost.

When you read between the lines, she is really just screaming "I'M SO SMART AND PRETTY ME ME ME ME ME ME I'M SEXY STOP LOOKING AT ME BOYS TEEHEE". Try finding someone here who uses "I", "me", "my" and "myself" in this many sentences on this forum, even when they're discussing their own inability to find love and affection. With an attention span destroyed by exposure to electronic media more or less forcing them in practice to write a short post, they still fail to be as self-absorbed as Callie when talking about their problems (if it is even fair to discuss our problems and Callie's "problems").

Also, Callie is REALLY attractive. She is so beautiful she has to put in the maximum possible amount of vocal fry and obnoxious voice tone every time she announces it. She knows she's drop-dead gorgeous because people said she was cute as a child and all the men at her high school want to bone her (obviously to signal to their friends, teehee, if men wanted sex they could just get it, men who feel an impulse to be manwhores are just acting on a desire for status and social cred with their fellow moids teehee). Check out how beautiful she is in this video. It's obviously her, a google search of "Callie's robotics" links these two videos up.

She's pretty as in pretty average-looking. I certainly would, but at the same time I don't see what the fuss is all about. The truth of the matter is that people have told her she's beautiful from an early age to keep her confident and it's gone to her brain. She is insanely narcissistic.

This spills into things that aren't her appearance, like her behaviour and her intelligence. She started to doubt her intellectual abilities because nobody took her seriously for being too attractive. That's right, she started fucking up hardcore in her classes because she was too attractive. tfw to attractive to be successful. In addition to being too attractive to put in any mental effort at school past a certain point of difficulty, she was also too attractive to not be a dumb cunt. People around her forced her to gossip, to attention whore and to probably fuck around (although she won't mention that of course). The dozens of dicks that have probably slid in and out of her heavenly flower all did that because of everyone else around her, not her. The only thing about her that contributed to that was being too gorgeous.

Even in the comments youtube normalfags are telling her she's full of shit and obviously bragging. The only people defending her are white knights (obvious from their almost a decade old imageboard reaction pic pfps, showing they are epic memers from reddit) and a few other women (most of whom are more attractive than her in their profile pics kek) who, although they could tear her down like the majority of women in the comments are, sense they are high enough on the attractiveness pedestal to also try this form of signalling so they can have people tell them they are so beautiful and so brave at the same time.

View attachment 89547

You can't get much more cucked than this. He wouldn't see her vagina, even if he was forced to live in a room with her for a thousand years. JFL at this faggot honestly, better incel than cuck.

Also, the robotics she's doing isn't even that complicated. A fair few people at my school did this. I did some robotics that was nearly as complicated as this. I very, very much doubt that high school-level robotics is actually anything close to what the cutting edge of that field is. She probably doubted her ability to get a job in that field because she recognised that, although she was capable of fucking around with a hydraulic arm in a high school classroom, it's unlikely she'd be able to compete with the best minds in the field and secure that STEM job she's passionate about. The issue this whole time has in reality been that she wasn't as intelligent, beautiful or special as she thought she was, but because she is a nearly pathological narcissist she must protect the integrity of her bloated, consequently fragile ego and double down on the "I'm better than you fuck you" virtue signalling screeching.

Nobody on this forum is this narcissistic aside from a select few people I can't even name off the top of my head, they just have to be out there somewhere. However, this level of narcissism is normal for women and for normalfags in general. Everybody intuitively knows this of course, and @leftyincel 's article links studies to prove it as well so kudos to him, but it's still utterly stomach-churning to see this baseline level of narcissism in action. Daily reminder that the average man who does manage to get laid, be they Chad or a betabuxxer, has to deal with this behaviour on a daily basis.

The women that post on inceltiers are psychologically a product of thousands of soys telling her she's beautiful constantly. You have nothing in common with the average woman, their lives are so easy and people love them so much it manages to lead them into delusion. When a man becomes delusional, more often than not it comes from isolation or is accompanied by isolation if it's for neurological reasons. Imagine the mind-boggling amount of constant praise for being an average-looking, slightly above-average intelligence human bean with a vagina you'd need to drive you into delusion while being neurotypical (no neurological abnormalities whatsoever, no autism, no schizoid, no borderline, no bipolar, no nothing) and connected with those around you.

TEEHEE, I'M SOOOO BEAUTIFUL I WISH I WAS UGLY. I GET SOOOOO MUCH ATTENTION. I'M REALLLLY SMART BUT NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I'M TOO ATTRACTIVE

That my story animated bullshit is all fake don’t believe it it’s just a bunch of low budget animators making some crap stories in order to clickbait little kids