Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tee hee skin tight yoga pants are perfect for hiking

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
C62CgiJWYAI1fCP.jpg:large

They are comfortable I swear tee hee.

Flip flops are also super comfortable which is why all women wear them in the summer, even though you can't run in them, you keep losing your shoes, and your feet get dirty (to the point of being muddy and disgusting when it rains). It has nothing to do with the sex appeal stemming from the fact that foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes among men.

"YOU PIG! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT IT'S SEXUAL! Now excuse me as I go fuck Tyrone and Chad TEHEHEHE!"

jagged0 said:
"YOU PIG! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT IT'S SEXUAL! Now excuse me as I go fuck Tyrone and Chad TEHEHEHE!"

"Wow girl, those pants look hot on you!"

"OMG YOU PERV SHE'S DRESSING FOR HERSELF NOT FOR YOU!!!"

I once walked by a gym that you could see into and a woman in yoga pants was standing in front of window. She was weak yoga pant and facing away from it while bending down and stretching. She was less than 1 ft from the window touching the floor showing her ass off. I really wanted to take a picture but I was worried about getting caught.

"I wear shorts that show off my ass because they're comfortable!"

"I show off my cleavage because it's comfortable!"

"I do it for myself, I swear!!"

she is just doing it for herself guys, she clearly said it herself in her post. It must be true

Why can't they cover themselves?

Just wear pants (if you're doing a mini mountain trail and in case if it gets old) or just simply shorts (something practical to wear; probably not be good in case for snake and spider bites, or touching something poisonous with your legs).

theson said:
Flip flops are also super comfortable which is why all women wear them in the summer, even though you can't run in them, you keep losing your shoes, and your feet get dirty (to the point of being muddy and disgusting when it rains). It has nothing to do with the sex appeal stemming from the fact that foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes among men.

I seriously doubt foot fetishes are one of the most common among guys.. I'm curious on what prompted you to write that.

I'd have to gander, without any knowledge of statistics or any real basis, that ass or tits fetishes are way more common. I have a fetish for asses in my face, tbh, haha.

Lay off, man.. It make her more aerodynamic when she bends over for Chad in the bushes.

QuantumDummy said:
I seriously doubt foot fetishes are one of the most common among guys.. I really don't know what prompted you to write that.

I'd have to gander, without any knowledge of statistics or any real basis, that ass or tits fetishes are way more common. I have a fetish for asses in my face, tbh, haha.

Taken straight from wikipedia:

"Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. It is the most common form of sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts and is more prevalent in men than women."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

Tits and ass are not fetishes because nearly all men find those things attractive and they are basic secondary sex characteristics. The fact that you thought these were fetishes leads me to believe you are confused with the terminology.

Slightly off topic but have you guys ever checked out a girl's ass and she and her friends(if they're around) notice and start giggling/talking about you? This is usually what happens to me when I do it. Is that the typical reaction?

NegroKing said:
Slightly off topic but have you guys ever checked out a girl's ass and she and her friends(if they're around) notice and start giggling/talking about you? This is usually what happens to me when I do it. Is that the typical reaction?

? Maybe when I was in HS but in college if I do it it's jail time.

theson said:
Taken straight from wikipedia:

"Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. It is the most common form of sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts and is more prevalent in men than women."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

Tits and ass are not fetishes because nearly all men find those things attractive and they are basic secondary sex characteristics. The fact that you thought these were fetishes leads me to believe you are confused with the terminology.

Darn, it's from Wikipedia, must be the truth. Statistics are bullshit anyway, there are billions of men on this planet, we can't possibly know the preference or fetish that the majority of men enjoy. 

You'd also be suprised at the amount of guys I've talked to that don't care at all for ass in the slightest. A lot of dudes are like grown man-children and have an obsession with big tits.

I wasn't confused by the terminology btw, I just wrote my comment in haste. Like I have a facesitting fetish, I understand the difference there between the fixation on a body part that's used for sex vs one that's not. 

I'm kind of binge commenting atm, not much thought going into it.

anincelforlifelol said:
I hate women.

But hating women is illogical and a cope. It will do nothing to better our situation. Our friends at inceltears think we are loonies because of you. You're bringing negative attention.

She's bending over for no apparent reason at all and having a pic of her almost naked ass taken, but its totally not a sexual thing. Straining a large slew of your muscles is one of the most comfortable things you can do and coincidentally getting a shot of your splayed out rump in its most accentuated, suggestive and vivid pose is just natural.

*strokes neckbeard*

a-virgin-nigger said:
But hating women is illogical and a cope. It will do nothing to better our situation. Our friends at inceltears think we are loonies because of you. You're bringing negative attention.

Don't be a cuck

Kointo said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Don't be a cuck

But we gotta look good in front of inceltears man! I don't want to look like a crazycel in front of their eyes. I believe all these crazycels who hate women are actually inceltears users who want to frame us! Tbh we should ban all loonies off this site.

a-virgin-nigger said:
But we gotta look good in front of inceltears man! I don't want to look like a crazycel in front of their eyes. I believe all these crazycels who hate women are actually inceltears users who want to frame us! Tbh we should ban all loonies off this site.

You're beginning to sound like an /r/incelswithouthate user. I'm just kidding, I know you're joking because of your signature.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Who gives a shit what a bunch of literal neckbeard losers think.

Would love to lick that ass tbh