Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tee hee skin tight yoga pants are perfect for hiking

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,793
Online
0m
C62CgiJWYAI1fCP.jpg:large

They are comfortable I swear tee hee.
 
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,063
Online
27d 11h 0m
Flip flops are also super comfortable which is why all women wear them in the summer, even though you can't run in them, you keep losing your shoes, and your feet get dirty (to the point of being muddy and disgusting when it rains). It has nothing to do with the sex appeal stemming from the fact that foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes among men.
 
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,302
Online
15d 10h 10m
So fucking true
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
Don't objectify her.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
"YOU PIG! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT IT'S SEXUAL! Now excuse me as I go fuck Tyrone and Chad TEHEHEHE!"
 
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,063
Online
27d 11h 0m
jagged0 said:
"YOU PIG! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT IT'S SEXUAL! Now excuse me as I go fuck Tyrone and Chad TEHEHEHE!"

"Wow girl, those pants look hot on you!"

"OMG YOU PERV SHE'S DRESSING FOR HERSELF NOT FOR YOU!!!"
 
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
I once walked by a gym that you could see into and a woman in yoga pants was standing in front of window. She was weak yoga pant and facing away from it while bending down and stretching. She was less than 1 ft from the window touching the floor showing her ass off. I really wanted to take a picture but I was worried about getting caught.
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,019
Online
0
"I wear shorts that show off my ass because they're comfortable!"

"I show off my cleavage because it's comfortable!"

"I do it for myself, I swear!!"
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,947
Online
54d 20h 45m
she is just doing it for herself guys, she clearly said it herself in her post. It must be true
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Why can't they cover themselves?

Just wear pants (if you're doing a mini mountain trail and in case if it gets old) or just simply shorts (something practical to wear; probably not be good in case for snake and spider bites, or touching something poisonous with your legs).
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
theson said:
Flip flops are also super comfortable which is why all women wear them in the summer, even though you can't run in them, you keep losing your shoes, and your feet get dirty (to the point of being muddy and disgusting when it rains). It has nothing to do with the sex appeal stemming from the fact that foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes among men.

I seriously doubt foot fetishes are one of the most common among guys.. I'm curious on what prompted you to write that.

I'd have to gander, without any knowledge of statistics or any real basis, that ass or tits fetishes are way more common. I have a fetish for asses in my face, tbh, haha.
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,177
Online
4m
I hate women.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
Lay off, man.. It make her more aerodynamic when she bends over for Chad in the bushes.
 
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,063
Online
27d 11h 0m
QuantumDummy said:
I seriously doubt foot fetishes are one of the most common among guys.. I really don't know what prompted you to write that.

I'd have to gander, without any knowledge of statistics or any real basis, that ass or tits fetishes are way more common. I have a fetish for asses in my face, tbh, haha.

Taken straight from wikipedia:

"Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. It is the most common form of sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts and is more prevalent in men than women."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

Tits and ass are not fetishes because nearly all men find those things attractive and they are basic secondary sex characteristics. The fact that you thought these were fetishes leads me to believe you are confused with the terminology.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Slightly off topic but have you guys ever checked out a girl's ass and she and her friends(if they're around) notice and start giggling/talking about you? This is usually what happens to me when I do it. Is that the typical reaction?
 
DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
259
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Slightly off topic but have you guys ever checked out a girl's ass and she and her friends(if they're around) notice and start giggling/talking about you? This is usually what happens to me when I do it. Is that the typical reaction?

? Maybe when I was in HS but in college if I do it it's jail time.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
theson said:
Taken straight from wikipedia:

"Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. It is the most common form of sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts and is more prevalent in men than women."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

Tits and ass are not fetishes because nearly all men find those things attractive and they are basic secondary sex characteristics. The fact that you thought these were fetishes leads me to believe you are confused with the terminology.

Darn, it's from Wikipedia, must be the truth. Statistics are bullshit anyway, there are billions of men on this planet, we can't possibly know the preference or fetish that the majority of men enjoy. 

You'd also be suprised at the amount of guys I've talked to that don't care at all for ass in the slightest. A lot of dudes are like grown man-children and have an obsession with big tits.

I wasn't confused by the terminology btw, I just wrote my comment in haste. Like I have a facesitting fetish, I understand the difference there between the fixation on a body part that's used for sex vs one that's not. 

I'm kind of binge commenting atm, not much thought going into it.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
anincelforlifelol said:
I hate women.

But hating women is illogical and a cope. It will do nothing to better our situation. Our friends at inceltears think we are loonies because of you. You're bringing negative attention.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
She's bending over for no apparent reason at all and having a pic of her almost naked ass taken, but its totally not a sexual thing. Straining a large slew of your muscles is one of the most comfortable things you can do and coincidentally getting a shot of your splayed out rump in its most accentuated, suggestive and vivid pose is just natural.

*strokes neckbeard*
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
a-virgin-nigger said:
But hating women is illogical and a cope. It will do nothing to better our situation. Our friends at inceltears think we are loonies because of you. You're bringing negative attention.

Don't be a cuck
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
Kointo said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
But hating women is illogical and a cope. It will do nothing to better our situation. Our friends at inceltears think we are loonies because of you. You're bringing negative attention.
Don't be a cuck

But we gotta look good in front of inceltears man! I don't want to look like a crazycel in front of their eyes. I believe all these crazycels who hate women are actually inceltears users who want to frame us! Tbh we should ban all loonies off this site.
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
a-virgin-nigger said:
But we gotta look good in front of inceltears man! I don't want to look like a crazycel in front of their eyes. I believe all these crazycels who hate women are actually inceltears users who want to frame us! Tbh we should ban all loonies off this site.

You're beginning to sound like an /r/incelswithouthate user. I'm just kidding, I know you're joking because of your signature.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
a-virgin-nigger said:
But we gotta look good in front of inceltears man! I don't want to look like a crazycel in front of their eyes. I believe all these crazycels who hate women are actually inceltears users who want to frame us! Tbh we should ban all loonies off this site.

Who gives a shit what a bunch of literal neckbeard losers think.
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Would love to lick that ass tbh
 

Similar threads

Bedford Stye
Replies
16
Views
389
Black Feather
Black Feather
Substitute Subhuman
Replies
34
Views
2K
Deleted member 41988
D
nice_try
Replies
19
Views
518
autistic suffering
autistic suffering
nice_try
Replies
16
Views
1K
nice_try
nice_try
K
Replies
14
Views
424
Kia Loser Cruiser
K
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top