Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tee hee nobody cares if your a virgin.

It's insulting, how he pretends to identify with us while having a girlfriend who genuinely wants him at the same time.

This is turning into lookism 2.0, fucking normies everywhere while we haven't been on a single date.

He'll never understand. I haven't eaten since this morning and I plan on not eating. I hope the hunger pain distracts from the pain I feel from being alone and undesirable.

She’s Asian. Hot is subjective but she definitely is not hideous or fat, personally I think she is cute. She’s super nice though, and I am very humble and great full to get an opportunity not a lot of other get to have, and have nothing but sympathy for incels.
Absolute suicidefuel

He'll never understand. I haven't eaten since this morning and I plan on not eating. I hope the hunger pain distracts from the pain I feel from being alone and undesirable.
Don't do that bro. Eat something very delicious like an Italian large pizza and get some good drink and enjoy them while watching something fun, food is a great cope and you would escape reality for a bit. Those whores don't deserve you to be in pain because of them.

listen to brother and enjoy your food starving isn't worth

Don't do that bro. Eat something very delicious like an Italian large pizza and get some good drink and enjoy them while watching something fun, food is a great cope and you would escape reality for a bit. Those whores don't deserve you to be in pain because of them.

Only water, my friend. Maybe tomorrow I'll eat something.

Turning 20 this month tho
Dude come true with this, why don't you just admit you're not an incel anymore?
After all you willfuly admit to having a girlfriend and you've probably lost your virginity by now.

listen to brother and enjoy your food starving isn't worth

For all intents and purposes, I should be happy. But I'm not. I just wish I, and all of us here, could forget about women.

Only water, my friend. Maybe tomorrow I'll eat something.
That's pointless believe me. Food would relieve you of physical pain and a bit emotional pain. I know your appetite can be shitty because of depression and pain, but once you start eating food you'll notice that your appetite is actually normal and your brain is just playing some tricks with you. Not eating for that long time can have serious health impact on you.

That's pointless believe me. Food would relieve you of physical pain and a bit emotional pain. I know your appetite can be shitty because of depression and pain, but once you start eating food you'll notice that your appetite is actually normal and your brain is just playing some tricks with you. Not eating for that long time can have serious health impact on you.

I know. I almost passed out two weeks ago after not eating. It's just getting harder and harder to cope.

For all intents and purposes, I should be happy. But I'm not. I just wish I, and all of us here, could forget about women.
:feelsbadman::feelscry:

I used to love Harry Potter :(:kys::feelsrope:

Go eat man why hurt yourself more

Dude come true with this, why don't you just admit you're not an incel anymore?
After all you willfuly admit to having a girlfriend and you've probably lost your virginity by now.
He did admit he’s not incel. Still should be banned though, or at least get a warn.

I know. I almost passed out two weeks ago after not eating. It's just getting harder and harder to cope.
That's shit for you man. You're literally destroying yourself for the sake of some low IQ inhuman roasties who worth nothing outside the dating scene. I know it's really hard because we're in this together, you're not alone. But living without women isn't impossible, it would be impossible to be happy, yes, but you can be comfortable and content. Just leave the forum now and go order something you like to eat and open a movie or an anime or whatever you find fun and enjoy some good time and forget about this forum for today because it'd only damage you.

That's shit for you man. You're literally destroying yourself for the sake of some low IQ inhuman roasties who worth nothing outside the dating scene. I know it's really hard because we're in this together, you're not alone. But living without women isn't impossible, it would be impossible to be happy, yes, but you can be comfortable and content. Just leave the forum now and go order something you like and open a movie or an anime or whatever you find fun and enjoy sometime and forget about this forum for today because it'd only damage you.

This you shouldn't beat yourself up just because some bitch doesn't like you man you better than that

You guys are the only people I have. Thanks. :)

I'll try.

You guys are the only people I have. Thanks. :)

I'll try.
tenor.gif

He did admit he’s not incel. Still should be banned though, or at least get a warn.
What about the "blackpilled" rule?
Unless he brags enough about it then he shouldn't be banned according to it but then again, it's the admin's place to decide on that.

I don't like Harry Potter but seeing this thread made it absolute

I don't like Harry Potter books anymore.

what a fucking cunt whore

Fuck her, acting like she's better than everyone. Donald Trump is a great example of the best of humanity, she is a great example of vile degeneracy.