Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tee hee nobody cares if your a virgin.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
ovvsoomagwcy.jpg

kids probably like 13. this is how adult women behave. incredible.

i felt that blow from the other side of earth

JK Rowling, what’s her purpose in life other than to rake in money from Potter spinoffs?

You can tell what people lie about not caring about when it comes time for them to throw insults.

It’s funny because:
(a) She actually is a shitty writer.
(b) She’s quoting Churchill, who was basically the Trump of his day (same values, politics, ethics etc)

It's genuinely astonishing that being a virgin is shamed and frowned upon, butt getting defiled by scores of other people is lauded in this society. Just nuke everything.

i cant wait to die.

I swear to you I will soon behead this whore she is talking shit out of her ass

kids probably like 13. this is how adult women behave. incredible.
All women are pedophiles, they fantasize about fucking Chad as soon as they hit puberty.

Slut "shaming" is somehow wrong, but virgin shaming is OK. It's so incredibly backwards.

do a sex tape with your new gf and post it here
Just cuz i kpop maxed and fixed my jaw doesn’t mean I’m chad now. People rated my after pic 5.5/10 (before was 3/10). I’m just a Normie now, can’t get away with that shit. I can show a body pic on discord tho maybe

The blackpills make themselves now tbh

Just cuz i kpop maxed and fixed my jaw doesn’t mean I’m chad now. People rated my after pic 5.5/10 (before was 3/10). I’m just a Normie now, can’t get away with that shit. I can show a body pic on discord tho maybe

Fuck you do not post here again fakecel or I will throw acid on face

is your gf white, is she hot?

this not bragging im asking a question

I was confirmed truecel, I showed before pic in discord

I will beat your face and make you confirmed truecel again if you continue mocking us here

is your gf white, is she hot?

this not bragging im asking a question
She’s Asian. Hot is subjective but she definitely is not hideous or fat, personally I think she is cute. She’s super nice though, and I am very humble and great full to get an opportunity not a lot of other get to have, and have nothing but sympathy for incels.

I will beat your face and make you confirmed truecel again if you continue mocking us here
Lmao how are you not banned you street shitting monkey, literally half your posts are death threats.

She’s Asian. Hot is subjective but she definitely is not hideous or fat, personally I think she is cute. She’s super nice though, and I am very humble and great full to get an opportunity not a lot of other get to have, and have nothing but sympathy for incels.
Did you fuck her yet?

fuarkkkkkk, did you tap yet? prolly dumb question

Lmao how are you not banned you street shitting monkey, literally half your posts are death threats.

Because I am not fakecel like you

tag team with your incel brother, he will thank you

I am not fakecel... I do not claim to be incel

I was truecel and I got the equivalent of JAW SURGERY, then ascended.

Then get the fuck off forum you low IQ faggot why the fuck you posting if you had sex

Then get the fuck off forum you low IQ faggot why the fuck you posting if you had sex
This is the funniest place on the internet, and I don’t have much else to do on public transit because my phone model is too old to play the good mobile games

How old are you?

Society looks down upon us. Why should we look up to society?

What surgery did you have.

If I somehow escaped, I'd stop posting here. Gtfo KV3 even your name is a lie.

If I somehow escaped, I'd stop posting here. Gtfo KV3 even your name is a lie.

That guy is still posting here, lol. Placed him on my ignore. He got a gf a freshman in college. Fuck him. A normie. He'll never understand what we go through in the years. He's a kid.

Fuck off you lying cunt trying to virtue signal, you called us brown guys sandniggers and monkeys and now you come and you say you got sympathy? fuck off you chink faggot

nigga GTFO of here your presence is annoying, youre literally breaking the rules being here.

Fuck off you lying cunt trying to virtue signal, you called us brown guys sandniggers and monkeys and now you come and you say you got sympathy? fuck off you chink faggot

That moment when even a middle-aged writer foid shames you for being a lonely virging, unjust, nice thread by the way.

That guy is still posting here, lol. Placed him on my ignore. He got a gf a freshman in college. Fuck him. A normie. He'll never understand what we go through in the years. He's a kid.
It's insulting, how he pretends to identify with us while having a girlfriend who genuinely wants him at the same time.

This is turning into lookism 2.0, fucking normies everywhere while we haven't been on a single date.

lol her twitter picture trying to make her old bitch hag face look better.