Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ted Kaczynski Was a KHHV until 36 and is still a virgin at 79

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Ted Kaczynski might be one of the most legendary figures of our time and he was apparently a KHHV until 36 and is still a virgin today at 79.

According to this, Kaczynski had his first girlfriend at 36 after meeting her while employed at a factory.

"Ted and the woman had a few dates in 1978, and that woman also gave the future domestic terrorist what FBI agent Kathy Puckett believes was his first kiss at age 36, she told legal analyst Lis Wiehl"

However, the woman eventually rejected him leaving him a virgin and devastating him.

He also got mad at his brother for marrying a woman because they shared a bond of being virgins together:

“He even wrote a letter to David talking about how they were both virgins, intimating that by getting married, David was breaking that bond,”

The article itself even says that Kaczynski was an early incel:

"Kaczynski could be one of the first high-profile incels — or involuntary celibate, an increasingly vocal online subculture — before the term ever existed. "

Kaczynski was also against feminism and wrote in his manifesto:

“Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.”

After getting arrested, Kaczynski received letters from women since they are attracted to men that exhibit dark personality traits but so far he has rejected all of them.

based and kaczynskipilled

Thank you I was starting to run out of suifuel.

Fuck man, I'm getting a hooker when I turn 25 if I'm still a virgin by then, no discussion.

An Incel's bitterness and rage, what is there to live for?

Ted Kaczynski might be one of the most legendary figures of our time and he was apparently a KHHV until 36 and is still a virgin today at 79.

According to this, Kaczynski had his first girlfriend at 36 after meeting her while employed at a factory.

"Ted and the woman had a few dates in 1978, and that woman also gave the future domestic terrorist what FBI agent Kathy Puckett believes was his first kiss at age 36, she told legal analyst Lis Wiehl"

However, the woman eventually rejected him leaving him a virgin and devastating him.

He also got mad at his brother for marrying a woman because they shared a bond of being virgins together:

“He even wrote a letter to David talking about how they were both virgins, intimating that by getting married, David was breaking that bond,”

The article itself even says that Kaczynski was an early incel:

"Kaczynski could be one of the first high-profile incels — or involuntary celibate, an increasingly vocal online subculture — before the term ever existed. "

Kaczynski was also against feminism and wrote in his manifesto:

“Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.”

After getting arrested, Kaczynski received letters from women since they are attracted to men that exhibit dark personality traits but so far he has rejected all of them.
His brother is the most piece of shit backstabbing asshole I ever know,did you know if he didn’t say anything Ted would be not caught ? What a fucking faggot I’d spit in his face if I saw him

this is sadly what happens all the time , you bond with someone then someone finds more cooler people and leave you

fucking materialistic pieces of garbage no one cares for true brotherhood anymore

I once met with a therapist that compared me to Kaczynski.

I was a regular of his too.

Evidently he was making a fool out of me, mocking me for being a virgin.

Great, good, how benevolent, how gracious and spectacular!

Apparently we can not trust anyone. :society:
Sounds like a great person that shrink

He betrayed his own brother for a foid, how fucking pathetic

Not me. Yes, I only like plant-life, animals are deserving to be sacrificed, similiar to the death of Abel in the Christian Bible.
I like non human life animals are good friends mostly

Further proof that degreemaxxing doesn't solve inceldom @mistersinister
Quite relatable. I was really mad when my best friend from HS ascended

I think it is because I am schizo(not-confirmed, that is what people call me). They can sense that I am different.
Nah I am as different as you but mostly they like me ,try to hold your hand and not touch them first then they will come to your hand

Quite relatable. I was really mad when my best friend from HS ascended
-
Happened to me too

And later when he broke up with her, I asked him "is it okay if I try to get with her"

He said sure

(But she didn't)
-

He'd get rejected in this forum

I think Ted is a schizoid. Mental health issues and personality disorders probably made him an incel for life.

:smonk::smonk::smonk:

-
Happened to me too

And later when he broke up with her, I asked him "is it okay if I try to get with her"

He said sure

(But she didn't)
-
I'm pretty sure my friend would break up with his gf sooner or later now that they live in different countries. Still, it just shows me how mentally and physically crippled I am compared to other people. Back then, I thought both of us were some sort of outcast. After all those years, it turns out it was only me this entire time:cryfeels:

I was a regular of his too.

Evidently he was making a fool out of me, mocking me for being a virgin.

Great, good, how benevolent, how gracious and spectacular!

Apparently we can not trust anyone. :society:
rule 999999999999999999999999 of being an incel any therapist is a joker and is constantly pseudo psychoanalysing you using their very limited powers of analysis.

Almost all of them have a huge passive aggressive condescending angle where like you have alluded to they make metaphors that compare you to a negative trait or person constantly in the conversations with them. When you come at these "therapists" with any knowledge of psychology and existentialism these people crumble and reveal themselves for what they are, its almost always a pure power trip where they are mentally punching down on the patients, with little to no genuine regard for the patient or empathy for their plight.

Mogs me a billion times over

virgin male concentration camps when?

Old post but reminds me of the army recruiters I talked to in highschool joking I was like the Unabomber. I just ignored them and pretended I didn't know who that was. I had a dream of joining the army up until that point. Crazy how I dealt with stuff like that my whole life and still held on to hope when it was over from the beginning

I honestly feel bad for the guy now lmao why not just get a hooker?

It's wild how much the psychological side can also explain inceldom in addition to the phyiscal side. Nobody should be denying the NT-pill at this point.
Basically summarizes the whole issue :feelskek:
Fuck, I wish I wasn't such a hyperactive faggot and could actually delve into stories like Ted's. Believe it or not, but I only learned of him this year for the first time. Of course I immediately recalled hearing his name and seeing his pic here and there once I read about him.

He is intelligent.

Ted K was the first saint.

He terrorized an entire nation and was the #1 most wanted for 17 years. Everybody fucking knew the Unabomber. Jay Leno used to make jokes each time the unabomber struck again. Bombers are probably the most hardcore method of mass murder - Timothy McVeigh showed what kind of devastation one person is capable of, but he got the idea from Ted. But Ted was also a serial killer and got better at his craft over time. He studied. He did experiments. He carefully chose his victims and wrote letters to taunt the FBI agents who were after him. He wrote his manifesto and got it published nationwide. The police, FBI, and the media were all his bitches. And he lived a simple enviable life in a small hut for 20 years in Montana. The dude's legacy is epic.

Last edited:
It's wild how much the psychological side can also explain inceldom in addition to the phyiscal side. Nobody should be denying the NT-pill at this point.

Basically summarizes the whole issue :feelskek:
Fuck, I wish I wasn't such a hyperactive faggot and could actually delve into stories like Ted's. Believe it or not, but I only learned of him this year for the first time. Of course I immediately recalled hearing his name and seeing his pic here and there once I read about him.
You should definitely look into him. His lifestyle is inspiring to me, I might try it out one day (minus the bombings of course).

You should definitely look into him. His lifestyle is inspiring to me, I might try it out one day (minus the bombings of course).
Thanks for the idea!

he also almost became a tranny.

He thought he needed to be a woman in order to touch one

His oversocialization idea is very good

his manifesto mogs :owo: wish he wrote more :feelsmage:

How do we for certain know Ted Kaczynski is still a Virgin at 79 .
I don't view Kaczynski as a Hero, what he did was wrong