Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ted Kaczynski was a fucking idiot and completely botched his legacy

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Ted Kaczynski was way ahead of his time with his ideas, but why did that fucking retard had to go and bomb people in order to get his ideas across. Fucking IDIOT

He shouldve charismamaxxed and cultmaxxed a bunch of normies and women and made his ideas and followers like an alternative branch of society where a whole bunch of people live in entire villages in the old, sustainable, pre-tech way, valuing family and community bonding. Imagine if that started 20 years ago, by now, with the way current society is heading, his followers would have grown exponentially. There are a lot of young people currently cruising through life without purpose, playing video games or working as cashiers and being extremely unhappy. I know i would want to be in a community like that, one that rejects this stupid ass modern technological dystopia for more traditional activities like farming, hunting, whatever. Inb4 just join the amish bro

instead he went and bombed individual people with, wait for it, MAIL
BOMBS LOL fucking pathetic im too lazy to check but his high score isnt even above 10 iirc. Fucking phaggot

He didn't have enough charisma to do that

Why don’t u create such community urself?

Stop waiting and wishing, and start doing

Amish are my slaves. I think I’m ahead of the game .

Greycel post tbh. Edgy and low effort.

963C8A9C 316D 4DCF 9974 1970EADE66F1

He got tons of publicity from the bombings

GrAYcel Faggot post.

He was high IQ and wouldn't have been caught if his simp brother's foid wife didn't make his bro rat him out.

FUCK YOU.

HE GOT CAUGHT BY HIS FUCKING RAT BROTHER AND IF HE DIDNT KILLED PEOPLE THEN NO ONE WOULD READ ANYTHING BY HIM
FUCK YOU.

HE GOT CAUGHT BY HIS FUCKING RAT BROTHER AND IF HE DIDNT KILLED PEOPLE THEN NO ONE WOULD READ ANYTHING BY HIM
and women are too dumb to understand his ideas and follow it
FUCK YOU.

and women are too dumb to understand his ideas and follow it

Last edited:
We would never know him if he wasnt the Unabomber.

He was a giga autist, the bombings weren't some form of planned activism but him not being able to deal with his anxiety and emptional problems and chimping out.

100% agree. Violence by incels won't do us any good. It will reinforce the media's belief and portrayal of us. Nothing good will get from it

Hmm, like a more lax Amish that you can join.

Don't know how good he would be as a leader though since he was autistic as fuck.

He was the stereotypical mad professor eccentric. And tbh his obsession with opposing technological progress was kinda retarded. Technology will (eventually) completely eradicate inceldom, and human suffering in general.

Fuck off faggot OP.

Ted Kaczynski isn't some psychopathic-charismatic cult leader, he is an autistic savant, and this is what made him so great.

Not only that, but he is a hERo of conscience, and yet you criticize him for this?

:chad::banhammer:

Last edited:
He would've never went viral if he didn't.

You would've never had know about him had he not do it.

He would've never went viral if he didn't.

You would've never had know about him had he not do it.
The OP is clearly a fakecel, and hates the fact that Ted Kaczynski was an autistic incel rather than a psychopathic-charismatic cult leader.

The OP is clearly a fakecel, and hates the fact that Ted Kaczynski was an autistic incel rather than a psychopathic-charismatic cult leader.
charisma is a code word used by foids who wanna fick chad but not show their true colors.

Op rantings is basically "why couldn't he be a chadcel :feelstastyman:"

100% agree. Violence by incels won't do us any good. It will reinforce the media's belief and portrayal of us. Nothing good will get from it

Just submit yourself to the whims of a charismatic psychopath who forms a cult, bro, instead of a psychopathic CEO or politician.

You must never attempt to escape psychopathic hegemony through violence, only psychopaths can commit violence.

Last edited:
He was a giga autist, the bombings weren't some form of planned activism but him not being able to deal with his anxiety and emptional problems and chimping out.
do you have octophobia

charisma is a code word used by foids who wanna fick chad but not show their true colors.

The fact that the OP fixates on Ted Kaczynski's "score," as if killing people was his end goal (in the manner of psychopathic individualists), rather than spreading his message (through his communal manifesto), just further confirms his faggotry.

I have never seen a worse post on the .co ngl. The OP is incapable of perceiving a personality type with power that is not also psychopathic, probably because he's a Chad slayer.

tbh he got his message across. he helped many of us. and with the internet, many people can actually find communities like that and information on living off the grid

Last edited:
You wrote this essay criticizing a person and tactics you know nothing about? Try again.

Ted Kacyninski was an incel. I've read about how he never had a girlfriend and struggled with women. It's hard to take anything he says seriously. Would he of became the Unabomber if he had a woman? He is extremely smart but at the end of the day he went crazy because of his loneliness

Last edited:
Ted Kacyninski was an incel. I've read about how he never had a girlfriend and struggled with women. It's hard to take anything he says seriously. Would he of became the Unabomber if he had a woman? He is extremely smart but at the end of the day he went crazy because of his loneliness
"You can't take incels seriously" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This thread is really exposing all the fakecels and Chad boot-lickers or jaded Chad LARPers

"You can't take incels seriously"

I'm not a fakecel I just don't agree with everything incels say. How can you take a man seriously that makes it to 54 without ever getting his dick wet and his biggest achievement was blowing up 3 people. I know Ted was a genius but come on.

I'm not a fakecel I just don't agree with everything incels say. How can you take a man seriously that makes it to 54 without ever getting his dick wet and his biggest achievement was blowing up 3 people. I know Ted was a genius but come on.
The only way a man can be taken seriously is if he's affirmed by women?

Does this mean we shouldn't take you seriously, then, or do you have something to share with us?

Literally who

Does this mean we shouldn't take you seriously, then, or do you have something to share with us?

No one takes incels seriously. Not even other incels. Where are you posting? This entire community is literally built around the importance of relationships, intimacy and sex. Almost everyone who posts here is fucking broken and defeated because they dont get it. Ted was no different that's why he literally went postal.

No one takes incels seriously. Not even other incels. Where are you posting? This entire community is literally built around the importance of relationships, intimacy and sex. Almost everyone who posts here is fucking broken and defeated because they dont get it. Ted was no different that's why he literally went postal.
Ted Kaczynski decided to self-actualize as a man by advocating for social revolution instead of becoming a tranny, but perhaps you are better suited to becoming a tranny.

I take his fighting spirit far more seriously than your effeminate masochism.

Last edited:
Ted Kaczynski decided to self-actualize

If Ted had a GF, wife, or family he might of actually reached self-actualization and done something more productive with his talents other than becoming a failed terrorist. I mean Timothy McVeigh, another incel, blew up an entire building and he was just a soldier.

If Ted had a GF, wife, or family he might of actually done something more productive with his talents other than becoming a failed terrorist.
Living a identikit bourgeois lifestyle and dying forgotten, instead of becoming a name that is known by millions and having an influence on my political philosophy as well as many others?

Keep your domestication fetish to yourself. If you are this in need of servility, find a 50 year old BDSM mommy to peg you.

Living a identikit bourgeois lifestyle and dying forgotten, instead of becoming a name that is known by millions and having an influence on my political philosophy as well as many others?

And yet here you are on a incel forum festering in self-pity, misery and bitterness with all the rest of us. How does it feel to be so enlightened? You would trade all of that for a QT girlfriend in a heartbeat. And so would Ted if he had the chance.

And yet here you are on a incel forum festering in self-pity, misery and bitterness with all the rest of us. How does it feel to be so enlightened? You would trade all of that for a QT girlfriend in a heartbeat. And so would Ted if he had the chance.
Kascynski is ego-syntonic in isolation, and has no complaints about the solitude of his prison cell (except that it secludes him from the superior solitude of nature), nor was he feeling lonely in his cabin. He receives love letters from hybristophiliacs to this day but is dismissive of them.

Women serve to control you, as Kascynski observed with regard to his brother and his ugly wife (who ended up turning him in), and sublimated his libido to a higher cause. This is most pilled.

Judging him by his relatively low kill-count rather than his social impact projects low-brow psychopathy/narcissism onto him, and it is ironic that the same people on this forum who hold psychopathy and "high scores," whether it means lay-count or kill-count, in such high regard, would also trade enlightenment for betabuxxing "in a heartbeat."

Last edited:
He receives love letters from hybristophiliacs to this day but is dismissive of them.

Kasczynski was a failure with women. He struggled with dating and was a incel. Tons of incels that commit crimes get foids interested in them after the fact. That isn't anything new.

Women serve to control you, as Kascynski observed with regard to his brother and his ugly wife

Women hate incels, it's no suprise she turned him in

his social impact projects l

Ted Kaczynski will be remembered by his bombings not by his books. Richard Spencer is probably more well known and influential than he is.

and it is ironic that the same people on this forum who hold psychopathy and "high scores," whether it means lay-count or kill-count, in such high regard, would also trade enlightenment for betabuxxing "in a heartbeat."

They are just envious of what success is because most incels have no success at anything in life. I've already seen a poll here that showed most incels would rather just one girlfriend than be a slayer with a high N count.

Seriously? You judge a man by how much pussy he's gotten?

Are you fucking serious?

if anyone is a technophile send my uncle ted your address he wants to send you some technology with fertilizer taped to it
313DF833 A5F3 4064 92EA 385734C58862

Kasczynski was a failure with women. He struggled with dating and was a incel. Tons of incels that commit crimes get foids interested in them after the fact. That isn't anything new.
But the fact that he doesn't revel in this female attention, and continues to dedicate his life to his cause, reveals a lot about his character.

He is far from an embittered man, and decided out of his own volition to turn down an influential career, live frugally, and advocate for a virtuous philosophy, not unlike the Buddha and other wise men throughout history (except without any of the effeminate tranquility).

He could have very easily betabuxxed a woman if he wanted to through a high paying career, but this was the furthest thing from his mind. Being sexually rejected because of his autism merely put him on the path to higher things, wherein his libido was sublimated to prosocial ends and his intelligence was used to make history; and the fact that his story is so archetypal makes it all the more powerful and inspirational.

Women hate incels, it's no suprise she turned him in
Crucially, it's not her who turned Kaczynski in, but her husband (Kaczynski's brother), who was under her spell.

Ted Kaczynski will be remembered by his bombings not by his books. Richard Spencer is probably more well known and influential than he is.

Complete cope. Richard Spencer is most well-known for being punched in the face, and the only thing that people understand about his political views is the caricature presented of them by the media ("evil Nazi"), whereas Kaczynski's words have been directly read by millions, and many of his observations have since become truisms.

They are just envious of what success is because most incels have no success at anything in life. I've already seen a poll here that showed most incels would rather just one girlfriend than be a slayer with a high N count.

"Success in life" is often analogues to "succeeding" your father as king and living in his shadow forever. It is nothing to be envied insofar as a life legacy is concerned.

Last edited:
He targeted many enemies of nature, and explicitly stated in his manifesto that the killings were for the purposes of publicity (not for himself, but for his views).

Do not invalidate the motivations of Kaczynski with your impugning of his psychological well-being. Clearly, anybody who is remarkable must also be aberrant, but this should serve to justify their views rather than bring them into question.

Screenshot 2020 05 14 03 23 05

Screenshot 2020 05 14 03 23 15

JFL at foids. JFL at OP. JFL at psychopathic Chad cock suckers.

Hamlossus>Teddy