Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tech market in crisis - pajeets vs crackers

Let the currys rule, let the currys reign supreme. May our curry overlords forgive us for our transgressions. May the currys rule with an iron fist.

HAHAHHAHAA stemcels talking about incels as if they aren't incels too

Screenshot 20240229 230129  01

Let the currys rule, let the currys reign supreme. May our curry overlords forgive us for our transgressions. May the currys rule with an iron fist.
Crackers colonized our country just like this, first they came for trade then they started to control and colonized our lands.

Now we are using same tactics as they were. Learned from the master I guess :feelskek: :feelskek:

Crackers colonized our country just like this, first they came for trade then they started to control and colonized our lands.

Now we are using same tactics as they were. Learned from the master I guess :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don’t think most whites want to to work tech jobs tbh

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

In the US tech community, whites complaining about Indians taking their jobs has been going around forever. As the nigs would say - they are "BIG MAD".:reeeeee:

@wereq
Ban h1b, deport poos, speed up the development of automation, fire codemonkeys :yes::yes::yes:

Jfl, every job board you go on whether it’s a subreddit, Blind, EJMR, or HN job postings are filled with people disparaging curries. It’s definitely a trend for a curry manager to get hired and for he/she to only hire other curries. I see it first hand at my company. The white person who hired him is too afraid to mention it for fear of sounding racist.

In the end, not much really changes for the company, so nothing is done about. It will take decades to kill a company with high market share due to such inefficient practices. IBM and Cisco are glaring examples.

Fucking curries should go extinct already

Jfl, every job board you go on whether it’s a subreddit, Blind, EJMR, or HN job postings are filled with people disparaging curries. It’s definitely a trend for a curry manager to get hired and for he/she to only hire other curries. I see it first hand at my company. The white person who hired him is too afraid to mention it for fear of sounding racist.

In the end, not much really changes for the company, so nothing is done about. It will take decades to kill a company with high market share due to such inefficient practices. IBM and Cisco are glaring examples.
I remember in some twitter posts some when some Indians are looking for room partners, they'll write "Indian only" lmao

The parallels between the software engineering and manufacturing exodus during the 80s-90s are uncanny. I wonder if software engineers will soon shift rightwards as well. Doubtful

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/1az738q/why_isnt_there_more_of_a_backlash_against/

I wonder if they'll use the same racism argument against Indians or would the Indians get the usual "people of colour" minority priviledge.

If it's a European doing this shit, he'll be immediately called into the HR for engaging in racism.