Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teased by foids in middle school, but ignored by them in high school?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
That seemed the case with me. Foids mocked my appearance and mannerisms in middle school (not knowing or caring I was on the spectrum), but by high school, I simply was invisible (figures theyre too busy sucking dick to waste energy on harassing a subhuman). Was wondering if anyone noticed a similar pattern

I was always invisible to everyone

It’s just like you explained it. They simply don’t give af about subhumans because they have more important things to do, which is sucking cock of genetically superior men and coping with lesbian-sex between each other in order to support feminism

my friends
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

That seemed the case with me. Foids mocked my appearance and mannerisms in middle school (not knowing or caring I was on the spectrum), but by high school, I simply was invisible (figures theyre too busy sucking dick to waste energy on harassing a subhuman). Was wondering if anyone noticed a similar pattern
I kinda had clout because of how ugly I was . The whole school knew my name .