Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Teaching them Young. Now do it again but harder

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
The missing ingredient is rage

I'm mogged by that 13 year old.

Literally looks like he heightmogs me, even at 13; he could throw that same right jab at a foid as an older white Chadlite with full power and still pick some up some HTB to ascend with, not to mention his life stages and positive reinforcement through life as a physically attractive male already being shown in this video... :feelsUgh:

Though it's nice to see the foid thinking she could legitimately spar with a male of equal physique and gain the upper hand get shot down like that. :feelsokman:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

It’s called being a fit 13 year old and not fat
Nah he looks 20. Normal 13 year olds should at least be 5'2 and childish looking. Must be the chicken hormones. Either way he will get premature arthritis due to being to big and will suffer back problems if he continues to grow. Again humans were always meant to be short. It's just women and the whiteknights and their fetishes gotten in the way for the last 499 years

Last edited:
he doesn't even look 13.... Looks 20 ngl. Wtf are these genetics.
Zoomers are getting out of control, who knows what madness gen alpha will bring to the table.

Zoomers are getting out of control, who knows what madness gen alpha will bring to the table.
They will become too tall and combine that with earths gravity. The gravity will win and will give them hellish back and arthritis problems for being naturally dumb for being born tall, meanwhile turbomanlet zoomers ((if they are still around and aren't extinct by females)) will watch it unfold. It's like red dwarf stars at the end of the universe seeing retarded supergiants run out of the remaining hydrogen fuel. I will actually feel bad for tallfags in the future.

Last edited:
Nah he looks 20. Normal 13 year olds should at least be 5'2 and childish looking. Must be the chicken hormones. Either way he will get premature arthritis due to being to big and will suffer back problems if he continues to grow. Again humans were always meant to be short. It's just women and the whiteknights and their fetishes gotten in the way for the last 499 years
Cope. He’ll be a football player and run trains on cheerleaders.

They will become too tall and combine that with earths gravity. The gravity will win and will give them hellish back and arthritis problems for being naturally dumb for being born tall, meanwhile turbomanlet zoomers ((if they are still around and aren't extinct by females)) will watch it unfold. It's like red dwarf stars at the end of the universe seeing retarded supergiants run out of the remaining hydrogen fuel. I will actually feel bad for tallfags in the future.
Manlet cope

Manlet cope
Not cope but it's fact. There's a reason why on Mars you'd probably might have body problems. You'll have to adjust to gravity. Body size and everything. On a massive super earth you'd be crushing your back. Me I'd probably get the same shit but with arthritis. In reality humans have to not be competitive and grow some steel balls to work together

Not cope but it's fact. There's a reason why on Mars you'd probably might have body problems. You'll have to adjust to gravity.
You are coping dude. Not everyone has back problems if they keep in shape and exercise.

You are coping dude. Not everyone has back problems if they keep in shape and exercise.
It's not cope though. If you keep getting taller and taller you will get problems. Humanity has the problem of obessessing over height when it shouldn't be the case... I am already in shape if that's what you're ocd about. I am short so luckily I get a bigger frame and muscle quickly. Also don't you have to fix your broken dick? How's that going.

It's not cope though. If you keep getting taller and taller you will get problems. Humanity has the problem of obessessing over height when it shouldn't be the case... I am already in shape if that's what you're ocd about. I am short so luckily I get a bigger frame and muscle quickly. Also don't you have to fix your broken dick?
How's that going.
See you just pretend to have mental issues on here when u workout and have a fit body. Plus i am not obsessed over anything. @Zer0/∞

My dick is still broken maybe i’ll kill myself instead of injecting hormones and trying to fix it.

See you just pretend to have mental issues on here when u workout and have a fit body. Plus i am not obsessed over anything. @Zer0/∞

My dick is still broken maybe i’ll kill myself instead of injecting hormones and trying to fix it.
How am I pretending? What shit are you smoking? Do you want me to explain about PATHS or my solitude as an autistic manlet? Am I not allowed to workout my aggression? Are you envious of me?

You seem to be obessessed with your broken dick issue and I wanted to know how you're hormones and health are doing so maybe you don't have to suffer as much. Meanwhile you're borderline worshipping a 13 year old male who could be a 20 yr old Chad who could possibly be fucking womens meanwhiel you rot.

You failed to see what I am trying to explain to you....jfl but I'll forgive you as you are more blinded by your shit hormones

Last edited: