Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teachers using me

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 11, in school, a teacher was angry at another student on my table for whatever reason and then the teacher randomly said to me something like "he's a dumb oaf isn't he" and I just looked back at her and went silent and didn't say anything and then the boy who the teacher wanted me to call an oaf said that's mean and then she apologized and admitted that she went to far. It was dehumanising how she thought she could take advantage of me like that and that she thought I was weak and dumb enough to take her side. She chose me because she knew I was the sensitive quiet kid so she was expecting me to just take her side out of fear.

Another time, when I was 17, this teacher was angry at a boy because he was having an argument with the teacher and then the teacher looks at me and says something like "did you hear what he just said?" as if I would be on her side just because I'm the quiet kid who never gets in trouble for anything.

Teachers are jews.