Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teachers are paid so little solely because women flock to it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkd7QFPDJL4

When teaching used to be an overwhelmingly male profession, education was higher quality, and they were paid decent wages.

Now education has gone to shit, the pay is shit, and the profession is largely treated with little respect. This news report indirectly blames women flocking into the field for this. I agree.

The only teachers I really remember from K-12 were men. If there were just more male teachers, education would be better. All the female teachers I had growing up were pretty forgettable-- like the useless material they taught.

Last edited:
Najority of my female teachers were cool and fun in class but shit
males were hardasses but i retained what they taught me

i also hate female teachers because they play matchmaker and shit on ugly boys like me

To me it's really weird how U.S. public schools are funded by (wildly unequal) property taxes.

Najority of my female teachers were cool and fun in class but shit
males were hardasses but i retained what they taught me

i also hate female teachers because they play matchmaker and shit on ugly boys like me
I do agree that male teachers in STEM are usually shit-- though I think that more has to do with the fact that if you are a man teaching STEM, you couldn't hack it in the private sector. I think when both men and women go into careers that defy their gender expectations they usually become standout outliers.
To me it's really weird how U.S. public schools are funded by (wildly unequal) property taxes.
sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Other times it works out the way it should.

sounds like a good thing to me, they try to help you sit next to girls

also teachers dont get paid little. Thats a lie

sounds like a good thing to me, they try to help you sit next to girls

also teachers dont get paid little. Thats a lie
I agree, they get paid a lot for working only 9 mos a year. They just feel incredibly entitled to "prestige" because of their liberal arts education.

They’re paid a lot, especially in the northeast, considering they get a bunch of vacation time and great benefits. Comparing them to people with similar education levels is pointless, they should be compared to people who major in the same degrees as the average teacher and don’t work a full year. Sure engineers are making bank but are English and psychology majors really that better off? Even STEM teachers have a lot of perks STEM workers won’t get. The city I grew up in had shit schools but high property taxes for “quality education”. Lowering the school budget and going to charters was a non-starter and now no one wants to move there.

Public education in and out of the classroom has become heavily politicized to boot which makes me even less enthusiastic to dump money into it. Here in the Northeast, public workers in general make a lot and any attempt to rein in their salaries or pensions is rebuffed hard. I’ll never buy a house and pay property taxes up here unless I become fuck you rich.

IMG 20210330 154732 790

When teaching used to be an overwhelmingly male profession, education was higher quality, and they were paid decent wages.
Aside from the argument about competency, I think we should also look at accountability here: men are held more accountable for bad work than women are, so men are pushed to improve their performance and give better output even if capability of output were equal

Public skool teachers here make bank by brainwashing future worker bees. Verbal abuse is the norm. Total conformity or be screamed at! Rich kids have it much better attending private skools like Exeter. The system is rigged. Be a slave and don’t complain, but commie PC teacher always complaining about Muh pay FOR DECADES!!! And many can’t be fired for abuse unless it’s caught on tape or body wire. Those welfare bums are there for a reason.

Most of them do a shit job and aren't worth more money. It's just an extension of daycare/babysitting instead of actually learning shit.

Public skool teachers here make bank by brainwashing future worker bees. Verbal abuse is the norm. Total conformity or be screamed at! Rich kids have it much better attending private skools like Exeter. The system is rigged. Be a slave and don’t complain, but commie PC teacher always complaining about Muh pay FOR DECADES!!! And many can’t be fired for abuse unless it’s caught on tape or body wire. Those welfare bums are there for a reason.
I always wanted to attend Exeter, wear a patagonia vest, and spit on the poors as I drive off to a "philanthropy" event where I embezzle millions to avoid taxes.

All the female teachers I had growing up were pretty forgettable-- like the useless material they taught.
Yep. They were also pretty incompetent and barely understood what they taught or taught straight up false facts.

If you are in elementary school and are able to correct your fucking teacher, you realize that something is truly fucked up with the world

It was a massive black pill.

school in the west is SJW brainwashing camp
whole education system should be torn down and rebuilt, kids should be able to choose what they want to learn starting from elementary school, there should be a lot of classes that teach real world skills and trades, and classes should be separated by gender, male classes should promote a competitive environment where you can win by getting higher test scores or building interesting things in class.

Public school teachers in the United States are garbage, more actors than they are educators.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back