Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teacherpill

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I work at a fast food place and I overheard a foid customer who’s a middle school teacher talking on the phone to one of her students or maybe his mother or something. She was really, really stressed and was begging him to study and telling him that she’ll help him out as much as she can. After that call, she went ahead and called her sister and talked about that same student and how concerned she is about him. He must be a baby Chad, right? No way she would care this much about a sub-5’s grades. And it’s not like he’s failing his classes or anything dangerous, he’s just getting below average grades.

IDK, maybe he was just a smart but lazy kid who she felt had potential.

IDK, maybe he was just a smart but lazy kid who she felt had potential.
I was a smart kid in high school and no teacher gave a fuck about me. She’s getting hypertension from stress over this kid, it can’t be about intelligence

Probably a Chadlet and the teacher is a whore without any children to care after and nothing else to do in her life except other men and her job (so there's 2 aspects to probably why she's stressing so hard about this one kid). Most female teachers were former extroverted Beckies who would mercilessly make fun of subhumans now, or have done that before. :feelsjuice:

Never seen a situation like this before.

My guess is that she has nothing else to do in her life and she is stressing out for a kid.