Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teacher stopped a kissing couple

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
I work in a high school as sysadmin.I walked through the floor i heard the a teacher talked to a boy and a girl.She said they should they love each other discreetly.I guess that means no passionate kissing in the school.This case reminds me when in my former highschool the slightly crazy music teacher said school is not the bedroom.

I work in a high school as sysadmin.I walked through the floor i heard the a teacher talked to a boy and a girl.She said they should they love each other discreetly.I guess that means no passionate kissing in the school.This case reminds me when in my former highschool the slightly crazy music teacher said school is not the bedroom.
:feelskek:

lifefuel tbh , couples should be barred from showing each other affection in public :feelshehe:

It is brutal as fuck that we consider this as LifeFuel. But yeah, it is LifeFuel for us.

just have been sent to guantanemo bay