Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teacher sleeping with 14 years old student(H3H3 Video)

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

3Z30KIQ5R_6TX3JXg9xQPw.png

Last edited:
Encouraging degeneracy is disgusting.
People that praise that teacher should get gassed.
Also she should get sentenced the same way any male pedophile would get sentenced.

Also she should get sentenced the same way any male pedophile would get sentenced.
He's a Jew, so it's obvious that he'd be encouraging degeneracy for goyim.

He's a cuck himself

Slaying starts early for Chad

Daily Reminder she had a husband

According to The Daytona Beach News-Journal, the court affidavit stated that Peterson would pick up the unidentified teen at his house late at night after her husband went to work and the two would go back to her place to have sex.

Daily Reminder she had a husband

According to The Daytona Beach News-Journal, the court affidavit stated that Peterson would pick up the unidentified teen at his house late at night after her husband went to work and the two would go back to her place to have sex.

Kek, Imagine getting cucked by mini-chad. Worst thing is that as soon as she gets an extremely lenient sentence some beta cuck will wife her.

I want to see a picture of the kid

unironically watching h3h3

I wish I was the student in that scenario.

Imagine how alive that student is

and how dead we are in comparison