Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teacher gets 20 years for sex with a 13 year old student

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I am sure the majority on this forum will love this but I don´t, although I hate females I hate tyranny even more and a person being locked up for 20 years for having consensual sex with a 13 year old is tyranny we all know the 13 year old loved every minute of it but our oppressors (the government) don´t like it so they force their will upon people just because they don´t like it, this is a plural dictatorship so instead of just 1 person deciding the fait of millions a couple hundred force their will upon people with threats and intimidation but of course people still believe they are free.

I don't love it because it's right, I love it because a foid got undeservingly locked up for 20 years.

i don't want to sound like a IT fag, but 13 year olds can not consent.
as an adult you could get ANY 13 year old to consent. if he enjoyed it or not is not relevant.
20 years is a lot ... but she is a teacher. it goes against everything a teacher should be. so i can sort of understand it.

i don't want to sound like a IT fag, but 13 year olds can not consent.
as an adult you could get ANY 13 year old to consent. if he enjoyed it or not is not relevant.
20 years is a lot ... but she is a teacher. it goes against everything a teacher should be. so i can sort of understand it.
Omg why can´t anyone seem to remember how it was to be 13 ???
It´s like every time anyone becomes an adult they completely forget how it was to be a teenager I know that at 13 I would have been the happiest guy in the world if I could bang a hot teacher.

It seems you are just another brainwashed sheep of society with no core beliefs or morals only the ones you have been indoctrinated to believe.

Omg why can´t anyone seem to remember how it was to be 13 ???
It´s like every time anyone becomes an adult they completely forget how it was to be a teenager I know that at 13 I would have been the happiest guy in the world if I could bang a hot teacher.

It seems you are just another brainwashed sheep of society with no core beliefs or morals only the ones you have been indoctrinated to believe.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I know that at 13 I would have been the happiest guy in the world if I could bang a hot teacher.
as an adult you could get ANY 13 year old to consent.
= ?