Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teacher destroyed foids in class

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I'm a theist and sometimes we think opposite but religion teacher did very good action today. Foids in class are saying that "All men are same REEEE" and teacher heard it. He said women won't get wise and do the same mistake again. He said foids should go for personality not for looks. He was right but foids started whining. When the lesson is over, these bitches gossiped about him and said he is retarded. Then I told them they are the ones that retarded. Foids started to scream "REEEEE HOW CAN YOU TALK LIKE THIS TO US". You bitches will lose when the uprising starts. :society:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I lost 10 IQ points reading this

Let me help:

"I am an atheist and hold opposing beliefs to religions, but my religion class teacher undertook a very good cause today. Foids in the class were saying "All men are same REEEE" and our teacher overheard it. He replied that women will never grow wise and avoid the same life mistakes. He said foids should pursue personality and not looks. He was right but then the foids began their whining. After the lesson ended, these bitches gossiped about the teacher claiming that he is retarded. I told them they are actually the ones who are retarded. Then the foids began to scream "REEEEE HOW CAN YOU TALK LIKE THIS TO US". Those bitches will ultimately lose once the uprising starts."

I'm a theist and sometimes we think opposite but religion teacher did very good action today. Foids in class are saying that "All men are same REEEE" and teacher heard it. He said women won't get wise and do the same mistake again. He said foids should go for personality not for looks. He was right but foids started whining. When the lesson is over, these bitches gossiped about him and said he is retarded. Then I told them they are the ones that retarded. Foids started to scream "REEEEE HOW CAN YOU TALK LIKE THIS TO US". You bitches will lose when the uprising starts. :society:
Based yez
I was a theist in hs too

Religion is the biggest cope.

Too bad I'm an atheist. :cryfeels:

this probably happened
Religion is the biggest cope.

Too bad I'm an atheist. :cryfeels:
what?

Interesting thread :feelswhere:

"That guy is retareded, teehee"
"You are retarded"
" how dare you say that, REEEEEEEEEE"
Foid behaviour in a nutshell:lul:
dedsrs tbh
there you have feminism and its arguments in a nutshell, just a bunch of angry baboons with a vagina yelling at society for muh priviledges

this probably happened

what?
In religion you basically think that there exists an loving entity who loves you unconditionally (atleast in my religion) and you start feeling love to that entity which can replace the need for human love.

I'm a theist and sometimes we think opposite but religion teacher did very good action today.
Foids in class are saying that "All men are same REEEE" and teacher heard it.
He said women won't get wise and do the same mistake again. He said foids should go for personality not for looks.
He was right but foids started whining.
When the lesson is over, these bitches gossiped about him and said he is retarded.
they will probably falsely accuse him of molestation and get him fired

I won 10 iq points reading this, high IQ and REE-pilled

You're using religion as a cope, do you really believe in a bearded guy who loves you and put you on this earth to be an incel to suffer miserably

You sound like autistic... I like you :feelsaww:

Lol those foids will continue getting gangbanged by chads, that teacher changed nothing with his comment, nobody got destroyed in this story except stacies pussy later that night.