Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher confused me with chadlite, normies are turning the class into hell for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Never since highschool I was so humiliated in a classroom, for some dumb reason, most likely bad sight + similar hair, my teacher at the university confused me with a chadlite a couple of times, some people laughed, some made fun of the chadlite and he got offended obviously, but the worst part was some femoids that looked with total disgust to me and talked in loud voice about how ugly I am and how much the teacher was wrong.
I was paralyzed, as if a hole were consuming me inside and I couldn't do anything to stop it, mainly because I was judged as if I was something without any consciousness and emotion, as if I were not human for them. If that had only occurred on this day I could handle it,, but now it has become a recurring joke for the whole class and these femoids are always making some comment about it, criticizing my appearance, again as if I was not there but ensuring that I am listening.
My will is to tear their eyes out so they will never look at me like that again, cut their tongues and make them eat it so when they try to say another word without success they'll know the price it can have. But I'll probably give up on this class, I can not go through this 30 vs. 1 situation again.

Who the fuck acts like that in uni?

yeah people in college dont bully they just talk shit behind your back with their small friend group. no one really knows each other that well to bully in groups

yeah people in college dont bully they just talk shit behind your back with their small friend group. no one really knows each other that well to bully in groups

Exactly, I don't think anyone would be like this in fucking university of all places, OP must live in some hellish area

I was shocked by this too, before entering university I thought I would find more people like me, but the truth is totally the opposite, they are just a bunch of normies with a sense of morality only applicable when it is conviniete for them.

This.

And then ppl wonder why shootings happen

They are separate groups, but everyone in found the situation funny, the chadlite group made fun of him and the group of femoids ... well you already know

Just suffer through it and do well in the class.

It sucks, but it will suck more if you're forced to drop the class.

Either go ER or tell them how much it hurt you. They already think you're an irredeemable spaz. Chimp out!

Exactly, I don't think anyone would be like this in fucking university of all places, OP must live in some hellish area

Well it sure helps since I live in a third world country, but my university should be one of the best in my country.

What state do you live in or country

Brutal as hell. People used to say I look like ugly version of people.

Femoids don't stop in college. They don't stop ever. Might be time to go DB if it continues and if you're up for it

Don't you go to uni in NYC? If not, you'd be surprised :'(

Yeah, everyone is nice. No one says anything negative like that, I went to the worst high schools ever though so I'm used to shit happening, but in uni? everyone is mature i think the extent of it would be just them talking shit behind his back but not full-blown public mockery like this

Femoids don't stop in college. They don't stop ever. Might be time to go DB if it continues and if you're up for it
I think I'm just going to give up the class, if my life was not improving financially because a interniship Im doing, I could do something vERy nice to then not forget me

People who talk like that about other people who haven't wronged them is infuriating and makes me all the more disappointed in humanity.

Brutal as hell. People used to say I look like ugly version of people.
I get this all the time. Most recently from three teenagers riding their bikes past me. I had my headphones on but no music playing and I heard every word.

@OP, if you want it to end, go to the most cucked organization for anti-harassment you have at your uni and tell them what they do to you day in and day out and tell them it makes you want to die (NOT suicide). Heap a bunch of shit on those bitches' plates and records. You're an outcast already, you don't have much to lose.

That’s how they act in hs too. The stuff OP talks about ends in middle school for most people.

fuck society man

American society is so superficial its over US boyos

but the worst part was some femoids that looked with total disgust to me and talked in loud voice about how ugly I am and how much the teacher was wrong
Wow, fuck those stupid roasties

Yeah, everyone is nice. No one says anything negative like that, I went to the worst high schools ever though so I'm used to shit happening, but in uni? everyone is mature i think the extent of it would be just them talking shit behind his back but not full-blown public mockery like this
Most of what I saw at the uni are people talking behind each other's backs and those damn stares followed by whispers, this was the first time something like that happened to me at the university

Cut chadlite's face off and stick it on yours, then turn up to class. Show them you have a sense of humour.

Cut chadlite's face off and stick it on yours, then turn up to class. Show them you have a sense of humour.
wasn't their a serial killer who did this? Inspiration to the movie "leatherface"

Never since highschool I was so humiliated in a classroom, for some dumb reason, most likely bad sight + similar hair, my teacher at the university confused me with a chadlite a couple of times, some people laughed, some made fun of the chadlite and he got offended obviously, but the worst part was some femoids that looked with total disgust to me and talked in loud voice about how ugly I am and how much the teacher was wrong.
I was paralyzed, as if a hole were consuming me inside and I couldn't do anything to stop it, mainly because I was judged as if I was something without any consciousness and emotion, as if I were not human for them. If that had only occurred on this day I could handle it,, but now it has become a recurring joke for the whole class and these femoids are always making some comment about it, criticizing my appearance, again as if I was not there but ensuring that I am listening.
My will is to tear their eyes out so they will never look at me like that again, cut their tongues and make them eat it so when they try to say another word without success they'll know the price it can have. But I'll probably give up on this class, I can not go through this 30 vs. 1 situation again.
A young man just did something about the bullshit he was getting from school yesterday.
Dutch society is the same way. In freshman year of high school, I was one of the 5 options for a poll that was titled "Who's the ugliest guy in class?"

This sort of shit happens everywhere.