Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TBT to when a female spilled a bunch of water on my dad's computer

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Cost him hundreds of dollars in repairs, but did he make her pay? NO! He said "it would be rude to make a guest pay". I was a kid back then so I couldn't do anything, but now that I'm bigger than my dad (or this female), I would have been like "hey, cunt, you better pay up, you break it, you fix it, you stupid worthless cocksucking whore with a bunch of football player DNA still in your brain from their semen" (little known fact, but DNA from every chad a slut fucked works its way through her bloodstream into her brain.

Pussy pass wins again, even though my dad has a wife (my mom) and this female had a husband.

In my ideal world, every single female would be a free person on a probational period only. If a female fucked up, she would become a slave to incels for the rest of her life. Perhaps 1 out of every 2000 females is righteous and wouldn't wind up earning a life of slavery.

your dad was probably a rich cuck.