Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh when I turn 18 in 2 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Im probably gonna vote for Bloomberg when the 2024 election comes around. He’s kicked a lot of people out of the city like the poor basically but the city is better now and he did it without stop and frisk like deblaiso. #MiniMike2020 MiniMike2024

Good luck coping with politics

Good luck coping with politics
I don’t rlly Know anything about politics but Ik for sure he def changed shit. Like when he came in just recently they added bike lanes to my neighborhood. None the less it’s getting better despite ppl being kicked out the projects and hipsters moving in lol

so youre 16? kindergarten.co

Ok.
I don't know anything about American politics except for liberals rekt.

Im probably gonna vote for Bloomberg when the 2024 election comes around.
He's going to be 82 in 2024. So far the oldest US president at inauguration was Trump at 70. The average age at inauguration is 55.

On another note, why are you here? You're under 18, more than half of your peers haven't had sex either so it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
I guess no one gave my homeboi Bleachecel the memo that Jews choose the "winner" and that elections are pre-determined affairs ie a type of staged WWE theater for the idiot public to make them all think that they still have a choice and that we're actually living in a functioning Democratic Republic instead of what this really is ie a totalitarian, dystopian soft communist shabbos goyim puppeteered oligarchy with Jews at the very top of the foodchain as it pertains to genuine leadership and who or rather which group makes the truly "important" decisions.

That said Jews are pretty much going to hand their puppet Donald Trump a second term since he only serves to help their "hate whitey" agenda ie in other words Trump has been put in place both to offset white anger as a political steam release valve to prevent a true revolution or true white political party from rising up to replace the Republicans but he was also placed there to create even more rage in muds and leftard SJW scum and related leftist lemmings for whites as well increase their own self hatred for being white.

So when Trump is finally out of office who do you think the leftards will turn their still simmering hatred on?

Thats right the white race as a whole which is the Jew's second main reason for placing this puppet all along.

I guess no one gave OP the memo that Jews choose the "winner" and that elections are pre-determined affairs ie a type of staged WWE theater for the idiot public to make them all think that they still have a choice and that we're actually living in a functioning Democratic Republic instead of what this really is ie a totalitarian, dystopian soft communist shabbos goyim puppeteered oligarchy with Jews at the very top of the foodchain as it pertains to genuine leadership and who or rather which group makes the truly "important" decisions.

That said Jews are pretty much going to hand their puppet Donald Trump a second term since he only serves to help their "hate whitey" agenda ie in other words Trump has been put in place both to offset white anger as a political steam release valve to prevent a true revolution or true white political party from rising up to replace the Republicans but he was also placed there to create even more rage in muds and leftard SJW scum and related leftist lemmings for whites as well increase their own self hatred for being white.

So when Trump is finally out of office who do you think the leftards will turn their still simmering hatred on?

Thats right the white race as a whole which is the Jew's second main reason for placing this puppet all along.
no bro i already know that they run it Trump is with them lol
He's going to be 82 in 2024. So far the oldest US president at inauguration was Trump at 70. The average age at inauguration is 55.

On another note, why are you here? You're 18, half of your peers haven't had sex either so it's not a big deal.
You’d get bullied for saying that fast asf. Everyone in my grade talks about sex it’s not 1888 where everybody has sex after marriage boomer

Oh ok cool.

Then you're just voting for fun ie shits n' giggles then?

I guess I can understand that lol.

Yeah filling out forms can be its own form of entertainment for people like us I guess.

Arguably I'd say its superior to watching paint dry at least, heh.

Edit: Anyway (to everyone else since Bleachecel already knows the score apparently) I personally believe lower level elections are legitimate at least or probably so ie say for county treasurer or something similar, but yeah for national presidential elections and probably most governor races? I'm quite certain Jews pre-determine the outcome well ahead of time.

Oh ok cool.

Then you're just voting for fun ie shits n' giggles then?

I guess I can understand that lol.

Yeah filling out forms can be its own form of entertainment for people like us I guess.

Arguably I'd say its superior to watching paint dry at least, heh.
Tbh pretty much politics is funny to me people are so divided over it it’s like a circus

voting age should be 16

voting age should be 16
Tbh I would say yes but tbh no not now kids my age are super retarded and simple minded like they don’t think deep or elaborate at all they just study things straight from the notes if u catch my drift

Tbh I would say yes but tbh no not now kids my age are super retarded and simple minded like they don’t think deep or elaborate at all they just study things straight from the notes if u catch my drift
as a 22 year old, i can confirm that people my age are 100% like that too.

as a 22 year old, i can confirm that people my age are 100% like that too.
Ur telling me it doesn’t any better? Holy shit .. when does it then? :/

Also 16. Not gonna vote unless someone ultra based is running though

You’d get bullied for saying that fast asf. Everyone in my grade talks about sex it’s not 1888 where everybody has sex after marriage boomer
LARP. They only get STD sloppy seconds from Becky. Unless they're Chad or wealthy , it's LaRP. Guys lie all the time like dick size

New York is a shithole.
No way I would support Bloodbug.

I guess no one gave my homeboi Bleachecel the memo that Jews choose the "winner" and that elections are pre-determined affairs ie a type of staged WWE theater for the idiot public to make them all think that they still have a choice and that we're actually living in a functioning Democratic Republic instead of what this really is ie a totalitarian, dystopian soft communist shabbos goyim puppeteered oligarchy with Jews at the very top of the foodchain as it pertains to genuine leadership and who or rather which group makes the truly "important" decisions.

voting age should be 16
Either everyone should be able to vote once they are competent or what I'd prefer is back to Georgian times and only men of stature should vote, no women, no children, no immigrants, no prisoners

5 years is usually when citizenship is granted, then migrants can vote
There are a lot of them
Under 18s cant at the moment but theres been a push for 16 and 17 year olds to be able to vote
Prisoners can vote when they have a small amount of time left to serve, and can vote when they are let out

5 years is usually when citizenship is granted, then migrants can vote
There are a lot of them
Under 18s cant at the moment but theres been a push for 16 and 17 year olds to be able to vote
Prisoners can vote when they have a small amount of time left to serve, and can vote when they are let out
true, that means they’re no longer immigrants, so I see nothing wrong with them voting.
Doesn’t mean it’s going to change at all tbh. It’ll still remain 18.
In some states they can, but typically violent felons can’t vote. If you’re in jail and not in prisoner then yes when you’re let out you can vote because you weren’t convicted and sent to prison

2 more years and you turn into a walking corpse

true, that means they’re no longer immigrants, so I see nothing wrong with them voting.
Doesn’t mean it’s going to change at all tbh. It’ll still remain 18.
In some states they can, but typically violent felons can’t vote. If you’re in jail and not in prisoner then yes when you’re let out you can vote because you weren’t convicted and sent to prison
very different to the Georgian concept of voting where it would be only property owning men

I feel like letting children on here is a stupid move from the mods, too many potential legal ramifications imo.

Bloomberg is a rich, spoiled cunt who knows nothing of struggle. The guy deserves a beating into living death.