Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tbh this whole forum existence indirectly panders to gynocracy and simping

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

I want you to be free
★★★
Lets think about it an average foid when she finds out about incels and male loneliness and gets curious about it goes to lurk or investigate on incel forums and what she sees there a lot of men crying about how important having sex and relationship with women is and how they are miserable without it and obviously it only boosts her ego and makes her delusional about her value even more a lot of women actually believe in divine femininity and i think incel community plays a part in it we need to start focusing less on ranting about women and give more support and attention to each other

A lot of them are proud of it for pandering.

I feel like thats already a given to women

I just focus on widening the gap between males and females and accelerating the gender war.
They aren't wrong to be honest, sex is important to men and women know this, they don't need to go here to figure that out, go anywhere on the internet and they are pandering and worshipping females way more than anyone on this forum.
I hope it gets worse so we can finally take away foid rights for good and establish a patriarchal uptopia for the next 100,000 years.

Amen, we should come together and try to inflect as much damage and violence to the toilets that make us angry (in gta6)

Lets think about it an average foid when she finds out about incels and male loneliness and gets curious about it goes to lurk or investigate on incel forums and what she sees there a lot of men crying about how important having sex and relationship with women is and how they are miserable without it

Not talking about it doesn't make it any less true, though.

And it's not like the normies out there aren't saying the same. Sex and relationships are everything to them. Literally the ONLY time they'll say that "sex/having a partner is not a big deal" is when they're arguing against us. They absolutely never say that shit to queers and trannies, for example.

Foids don't even need us incels to inflate their egos.

I just focus on widening the gap between males and females and accelerating the gender war.
They aren't wrong to be honest, sex is important to men and women know this, they don't need to go here to figure that out, go anywhere on the internet and they are pandering and worshipping females way more than anyone on this forum.
I hope it gets worse so we can finally take away foid rights for good and establish a patriarchal uptopia for the next 100,000 years.
Yes they are right but we shouldnt claim this every 5 seconds only reinforcing foids belief about there superiority even if you just hating them you paying them attention. If you want to start a rebelion or smth do your moves in silent

And it's not like the normies out there aren't saying the same. Sex and relationships are everything to them. Literally the ONLY time they'll say that "sex/having a partner is not a big deal" is when they're arguing against us. They absolutely never say that shit to queers and trannies, for example.

Foids don't even need us incels to inflate their egos.
We cant control how normies think but we can change our community more and more normies will become blackpilled so they will go in the incel community and we need to teach not falling into gynocracy crap

There's no need for saving face when you're an incel. Incels are already the lowest of the low, only cucks are even lower.

We cant control how normies think but we can change our community more and more normies will become blackpilled so they will go in the incel community and we need to teach not falling into gynocracy crap
Why do you want to blackpill normies? They'll just use this knowledge against us, and we get even more competition.

Why do you want to blackpill normies? They'll just use this knowledge against us, and we get even more competition.
You don't have competition if you are sub5, you aren't even playing.

Let me use a metaphor :

air is vital

but it's also valueless

if someone starts depriving you of oxygen, you'd quickly panic. And you should. It doesn't make air "divine" or "extremely valuable". It's something everyone should have access to, like decent housing, clothing, food and sex.

Pussy is abundant. It's not rare. It's everywhere, it's helpless, it's fragile, it's weak and it's stupid.

It is artificially made rare NOT because "eggs are more precious than sperm" (a stupid mantra btw).

But because of :
- atheism
- contraception
- feminism
- abortion
- women are wonderful effect
- dating apps
- women in the workforce

Women can now have their own little apartment - or share it with other girls -, shamelessly share chad, and ignore 90% of the male population.

All it takes is a decision from men to change this status quo.

It's not happening because the majority of the male population is made of bluepilled betas and simps.

Remember, there are approximately a man for each woman. This is not by chance. It's by design. This is how it was supposed to work before our society fucked it up.

Last edited:
Lets think about it an average foid when she finds out about incels and male loneliness and gets curious about it goes to lurk or investigate on incel forums and what she sees there a lot of men crying about how important having sex and relationship with women is and how they are miserable without it and obviously it only boosts her ego and makes her delusional about her value even more a lot of women actually believe in divine femininity and i think incel community plays a part in it we need to start focusing less on ranting about women and give more support and attention to each other
I thought you were gonna say what I was thinking but nah, this forum is irrelevant to them lol, from existing alone since an early age women start getting attention from the opposite sex, from then it's nothing but upwards for their egos, the follows, the IRL approaches, the classmates asking them out, they already know their 'power' and the reason for that is the average man's horniness, simping and need for fucking.

it is what it is. coping about it won't make it false