Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[tbh tbh] Tag godlike posters

I wish I could write half as good, but writing isn't my strong suit.
You can get better at it, but you would need to invest a lot of time into it

Absolute disgrace no one mentioned @Grotesque as soon as this was made. :feelsree::feelsree:

It's overrrrrr
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tbf too high inhib to post enough to be noticed

Thanks. I read your posts as well

I wish people could see me irl :feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's better for them not to see you. Don't trust ANYONE and I mean it. You think you want human interaction, but all of my interactions have only ever amounted to shit.

It's better for them not to see you. Don't trust ANYONE and I mean it. You think you want human interaction, but all of my interactions have only ever amounted to shit.
That is my problem.

I do crave social interactions but all of them ended up badly. My former friends just threw the friendship away as it was nothing. (Friends that I have known for 5-10 years) I have 2 "friends" left and I start to even lose contact with them. It a repetitive cycle and the same old story

I wish I could kill all of my desires

That is my problem.

I do crave social interactions but all of them ended up badly. My former friends just threw the friendship away as it was nothing. (Friends that I have known for 5-10 years) I have 2 "friends" left and I start to even lose contact with them. It a repetitive cycle and the same old story

I constantly have to remind myself how shitty people are and that interactions with them aren't worth it.

I miss our forgotten hero @azavii

@Kointo @nausea @idkwattodowithlife

@niggerstonguemyanus
That is my problem.

If you encounter enough people who don't give a damn about you, then you'll start to prioritize being alone over being with others. Its an act of survival and avoidance.

@13k

@tehgymcel420

@Krispinwah

and my other godlike racepill posters

@_incelinside
@whogivesafucc
@Ritalincel
@blackletcel
@Indari
@nausea
@Genecel
@Weed
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ProudIncelistani
@rafaelvicuna3
@SmugMohito
@UnfortunatelyINCEL98
@Minjaze(Until he went full fucking cuck)
@KilluminoidBR
@Virginp0wers
@Sadist
@a-virgin-nigger
@Hunter
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@Fontaine
@IronMike
@Total Imbecile
@fukmylyf
@Spidey
@Templarcel421
@Dekim
@Raiden
@Weirdcel
@13k
@cocksucker

Last edited:
:kys:fml

I have more than 100 posts but I dont get recognized, and I posted a blackpill, brb gonna kms(not rly but you know what I mean)

@TheWitchKing

@_incelinside
@whogivesafucc
@Ritalincel
@blackletcel
@Indari
@Weed
@RREEEEEEEEE
@ProudIncelistani
@rafaelvicuna3
@SmugMohito
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@Fontaine
@IronMike
@Total Imbecile
@fukmylyf
@Spidey
@Templarcel421
@Dekim
@Raiden
@Weirdcel
@13k
@cocksucker

:heart::heart::heart:

frnXxyM.gif

No one will ever beat u/StAliaHarkonnen-u/Alia_Harkonnen during r/incels' prime. That man is the only reason I even got into the blackpill in the first place.

And since we're on the topic, is anyone else happy that the anti-degeneracy crowd has kinda taken a step back? Feels good to browse the forum without those elitist fucks stinking the place with their sanctimonious thought-policing. There's nowhere near as much in-fighting as before.

JFL @ moralfags calling themselves "blackpilled".

Last edited:
Thanks for the mention @Ritalincel

@RageAgainstTDL
@Nautica1983
@knajjd
@blickpall