Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh taking drugs making no sense when your sexless

xXX_the_x_XXx

xXX_the_x_XXx

Greycel
Tbh taking drugs making no sense when your sexless and your life is bs just fax
Like whats the reason to risk your life when u dont even got none ? I think Better be healthy and only start to risk your life when you are done to leave ur love/truth in this world btw you can interpret this the way as you want anyway because then u can leave the world with knowing u was someone who did something that yourself are proud of even if maybe some people would be sad about you when u would die just think like that u better leave ppl sad but u helped and leave them your enlightenment in ur lifetime rather than have no one around you and die a lonely impactless death who no one cares about because most of us here like me know they have a bigger reason to be in this world we are not meant to be a normie thats why we are all in here god sent us for something bigger to achieve so live healthy and especially dont do drugs without a reason we have to pursue our purpose even if our life is a piece of crap and all that we really want is achieve the goal to have a girlfriend who would probably anyway leave us but when we do achieve this goal then we left something of our higher purpose in this world because tbh most of us in here know so much more about what real love is than any other of these normies out here in the world so thats why we are here because we know exactly what love is and we know that it hurts we know it more than all of these basic ppl would think We as the true souljas of love and truth have to be strong and dont do drugs till we reach our goal even if its just the one and only sex if ur goal is just to fuck a bitch ? Then do it with all your power and dont risk ur life until then and when u done it u achieved ur goal and then you can do whatever you want and risk ur life because u left ur purpose in ur world and to be honest for most of us life is anyway fucked up so why dont you just complete your one important goal ? Let the world something of your Love and Truth behind especially because we all in here know the most what real love is we all know it deep inside even if its just only so little what we can left We are the lost leaders of men and we are here to let these bitches know how a real dick feels or how a true person do his things even if we just can show it them for only one time or two times etc or let your boss know hes a basic asshole left ur job and live your life on with another job while u sometimes fuck a bitch and then enjoy your life on your favorite drugs till the end of your days or whatever because we have not much in here and we know it so do this thing for what god sent you and what your heart tells you after this you can start to risk your life because we have not much anyway
Appreciate yall and stay strong we are the souljas of love and life and we now have to start being safe as possible till we reach what we want deep inside we all know what we want is love be true to yourself the last thing we have to left on this world is the real love of a true leader of men word up i love yall thx for reading u are strong i know that you exactly know it bless u heal u

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

you really ate up the DARE propaganda if you think drugs are "risking your life."
as long as you are responsible drugs can be a positive part of your life.
acid for example is very safe and has no harmful effects.
however you must be careful with some other drugs.

Acid and shrooms helps us to experience the peace and glory of being, instead of sad about being incel.

no nigger will read that

not reading crackhead-style text wall

Idk drugs help sometimes. Tho I did have to give up pot after it just started making me feel terrible about myself. (Guilt, self-accusation, etc) It sucked weed was one of the few pleasures I could rely on

I've shamelessly snorted coke and I enjoyed it just fine without a foid. Your wall of text has been invalidated

Like whats the reason to risk your life when u dont even got none ?
Prooves that people who do risk their lives for fun are even bigger douchebags than I previously thought.

First of all, find the Enter key on your keyboard and memorize its location, thank you. Second of all, use it. Third of all, using drugs cuts away the psychological and emotional pain of being incel, and gives relief from the torment of being unwanted genetic waste where it can otherwise not be found. Fourth of all, if you don't want to do drugs, fine, but don't presume to tell any of us what to do, GrAYcel, especially since you are new here. Fifth of all, GrAYcel detected, opinion discarded. :feelsjuice:

Besides, THC and weed are completely safe, and nobody has died directly from it. It also seems to be the most commonly used drug by users on here, besides the socially acceptable alcohol, so get the fuck on out of here with that propaganda.