Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tbh racism is cope for normies and uglies

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Racism is just a way of reducing competition for men of a particular race who are normies or below-average-looking. You never really see chad at those lame nationalist parties, he doesnt give a damn about foreigners because he knows theyre not a threat to him getting local pussy. That explains the abundance of ugly blad fucks at those racist rallies. Only sexually unsuccessful men become enamoured by politics and race. Chad is too busy slaying white pussy.

jfl at those guys hating on niggers and calling white stacys mudsharks and shit. most of them are beta men irl and had to resort to marrying fresh off the boat chinks

Tfu on former nazi friends for telling me to go after old ugly lithuanian roasties

Shut up nigger :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all:

Good point, also Chadlites & high tier normies the only women I see them with and getting attention from are ethnic women.

Fuck off... racism has alot more causes than sexuality. Foreigners ate criminals and take jobs. Others can be.violent degenerates... theres many reasons people can be racist

Chad is pro immigration because it means more variety.

I’m not racist tbh

we are dead chad is alive