Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tbh LomaxDelarge should be unbanned

Just one look and that's a bonafied autist

I'm not a voicecel but I'm still autistic

someone just tell that nigga to change his pfp, i don't like being reminded of the human centipede

Last edited:
Wow, he truly got fucked over with that voice. I'll take a look at his channel

The fuck he got arrested and forced to sit in a psych ward for 2 weeks just because he posted a video standing up for inkwells

The fuck he got arrested and forced to sit in a psych ward for 2 weeks just because he posted a video standing up for inkwells
link where he says this?

If he's over 18 it's over for him

@Fat Link LET US VOTE ON WHETHER OR NOT HE IS A FAKECEL OR NOT. IF NOT, UNBAN HIM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FreeLomax

@Fat Link LET US VOTE ON WHETHER OR NOT HE IS A FAKECEL OR NOT. IF NOT, UNBAN HIM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FreeLomax
tag who banned him, @SlayerSlayer

@SlayerSlayer
LET US VOTE ON WHETHER OR NOT HE IS A FAKECEL OR NOT. IF NOT, UNBAN HIM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FreeLomax
MAKE THE POLL RN MY NIGGA

I'M BETTING MY REPUTATION ON THIS GUY

I CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM

I MAKE FIRE RAPS

FAM, ENACT THE VOTE.

#DemocracyOrDeath #TheBallotOrTheBullet

Yea unban him

@SlayerSlayer

MAKE THE POLL RN MY NIGGA

I'M BETTING MY REPUTATION ON THIS GUY

I CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM

I MAKE FIRE RAPS

FAM, ENACT THE VOTE.

#DemocracyOrDeath #TheBallotOrTheBullet
He has the face of french nobility. He's the kind of guy that jews would make an incel movie star out of because unlike real incels he looks decent enough for foids to want to save him. I also don't buy that he's a good faith actor or that his autism is real. He seems like an actor. He doesn't belong here in the same way Wheat Waffles doesn't belong here.

He can be a blackpilled person content creator, just not in a place where I'm trying to make an earnest effort keeping this place fakecel free.

He has the face of french nobility. He's the kind of guy that jews would make an incel movie star out of because unlike real incels he looks decent enough for foids to want to save him. I also don't buy that he's a good faith actor or that his autism is real. He seems like an actor. He doesn't belong here in the same way Wheat Waffles doesn't belong here.

He can be a blackpilled person content creator, just not in a place where I'm trying to make an earnest effort keeping this place fakecel free.

To My Dearest Nigga,

I am speaking to you as the official legal representative of LomaxDelarge (hereafter "Mr. Delarge"). You are receiving this post because you have violated one of Mr. Delarge's constitutional, inalienable rights to freedom of expression. To remedy such a violation, I am humbly requesting, on Mr. Delarge's behalf, that his account be reinstated, or a referendum amongst the fine, esteemed members of incels.is be held to determine whether or not he is one of us. I will now explain my case as to why he should be unbanned, or at least, a vote held to determine whether or not he can stay.

Mr. Delarge suffers from many issues that contribute to his inceldom: his voice is high-pitched, he is short (5'8'', to be exact), he is autistic, he is mentally ill (insomnia & other related disorders), he is a NEET and relies on NEETbux in order to live due to his disabilit(y/ies), and finally, he, historically, has had no success in the dating market. He is an incel, beyond all question: he has tried dating apps yet did not receive any swipes[1], and he is trapped inside his own mind due to being a mentalcel. It is truly ovER for this young man; there is no hope for him. In addition to being an incel because of his physical and psychological afflictions, he also suffers from suicidal thoughts. Mr. Delarge has indicated, in a YouTube video, that he is suicidal, in no small part due to his banning from this server[2]. It is within your power to help this young man before something drastic happens.

Mr. Delarge humbly requests that either his account is reinstated or a democratic referendum be held on his behalf, determining whether or not he can stay. If enough people determine him worthy to be reinstated, we expect you will abide by that decision. If the opposite happens, he will stay banned. Either way, "no shit off your ass" is an idiom that comes to mind adequately describing your situation. While we dearly appreciate your attempts to keep the fakecels at bay, we must make sure that no miscarriage of justice occurs.

To conclude, we would like one of two things to happen: 1) His account be immediately reinstated, or 2) A referendum be held determining whether or not he will regain access to his forum. He is at your mercy, Mr. SlayerSlayer, and we rely on your magnanimity, discernment, and juridical prowess to make sure "no incel is left behind." I hope you will make the correct choice and put the power in the hands of the people.

I hope this message finds you well, and we here at Incel Rebellion Records™ sincerely hope you will make the right decision. All power to the people. Sieg Heil to Elliot Rodger and the rest of the canonized saints. Inshallah, and may the Incel Rebellion result in utter success.

Footnotes

[1] Please see:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-HDglxkl10

[2] Please see:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cl5FekY9aQ
, posted only two days after he uploaded a video detailing his frustration and anger against the Janitors on this website
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC0F_bRwFQQ&t=3s
for his unconstitutional ban.

@ElTruecel
@ldargoblin

GTFIH and help this young man

I don't think he's fakecel tier tbqh

To My Dearest Nigga,

I am speaking to you as the official legal representative of LomaxDelarge (hereafter "Mr. Delarge"). You are receiving this post because you have violated one of Mr. Delarge's constitutional, inalienable rights to freedom of expression. To remedy such a violation, I am humbly requesting, on Mr. Delarge's behalf, that his account be reinstated, or a referendum amongst the fine, esteemed members of incels.is be held to determine whether or not he is one of us. I will now explain my case as to why he should be unbanned, or at least, a vote held to determine whether or not he can stay.

Mr. Delarge suffers from many issues that contribute to his inceldom: his voice is high-pitched, he is short (5'8'', to be exact), he is autistic, he is mentally ill (insomnia & other related disorders), he is a NEET and relies on NEETbux in order to live due to his disabilit(y/ies), and finally, he, historically, has had no success in the dating market. He is an incel, beyond all question: he has tried dating apps yet did not receive any swipes[1], and he is trapped inside his own mind due to being a mentalcel. It is truly ovER for this young man; there is no hope for him. In addition to being an incel because of his physical and psychological afflictions, he also suffers from suicidal thoughts. Mr. Delarge has indicated, in a YouTube video, that he is suicidal, in no small part due to his banning from this server[2]. It is within your power to help this young man before something drastic happens.

Mr. Delarge humbly requests that either his account is reinstated or a democratic referendum be held on his behalf, determining whether or not he can stay. If enough people determine him worthy to be reinstated, we expect you will abide by that decision. If the opposite happens, he will stay banned. Either way, "no shit off your ass" is an idiom that comes to mind adequately describing your situation. While we dearly appreciate your attempts to keep the fakecels at bay, we must make sure that no miscarriage of justice occurs.

To conclude, we would like one of two things to happen: 1) His account be immediately reinstated, or 2) A referendum be held determining whether or not he will regain access to his forum. He is at your mercy, Mr. SlayerSlayer, and we rely on your magnanimity, discernment, and juridical prowess to make sure "no incel is left behind." I hope you will make the correct choice and put the power in the hands of the people.

I hope this message finds you well, and we here at Incel Rebellion Records™ sincerely hope you will make the right decision. All power to the people. Sieg Heil to Elliot Rodger and the rest of the canonized saints. Inshallah, and may the Incel Rebellion result in utter success.

Footnotes

[1] Please see:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-HDglxkl10

[2] Please see:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cl5FekY9aQ
, posted only two days after he uploaded a video detailing his frustration and anger against the Janitors on this website
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC0F_bRwFQQ&t=3s
for his unconstitutional ban.

I still think he's an actor trying exploit this community for clout. And it's only a matter of time that foids will send him panties in the mail if he keeps up the vlogging. But fuck it, let's hold a vote. And when he gets exposed, it will be a huge I TOLD YOU SO

Attachments

• 2023-12-27 20_16_38-ugly man eating subway - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2023-12-27 20_16_38-ugly man eating subway - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 3
I still think he's an actor trying exploit this community for clout. And it's only a matter of time that foids will send him panties in the mail if he keeps up the vlogging. But fuck it, let's hold a vote. And when he gets exposed, it will be a huge I TOLD YOU SO
I accept these terms, and I am putting my reputation on the line by advocating for him. I will humbly accept the "I told you so" if he turns out to be a fakecel.