Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh I'd fuck an ugly girl at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Objectively ugly. Not deformed, but ugly.

I would be able to get it up very easily. I've thought about it, and as long as it's a living human woman, there would be many things that I could find sexy. I need sex that much by now. Hell, when I'm really horny I get into weird shit like armpits or hairy cunts and other weird stuff.

And I'd try really hard to make her like it. Her moans would only make it better for me.

Still won't try a prostitute though. It would feel like fucking an expensive doll that hates me tbh.

how ugly is ugly though? like average brtish woman tier:

same with the lights closed

No way that's average, but if she took care of that unibrow and put on some make-up and other small stuff that she can definitely take care of, then I would fuck her, yes.
She rather fuck chad once for life than get in relationship with incel.

how ugly is ugly though? like average brtish woman tier:
View attachment 100157
I’ve realized they are the ugliest out of white foids. At one point I thought it was impossible for them to be ugly until I started looking at british foids . I haven’t found one above a 6/10. But they obv still mog my ppl.

No way that's average,
When they get a bit older it is. The reason why British women are so ugly is because of our flat maxillas (likely due to so much incest because of the small gene pool), for men, this isn't too bad since the only things which go into a woman's attractiveness is maxillary projection and cheekbones, whereas everything matters for men and British men tend to have hunter eyes, ideal mandibles, etc (typically, not on average).

volcel if you wouldn't tbh

I wouldn't fuck only mcdonalds fat foids

Same tbh the only foids I wont fuck are those who are way below my looksmatch and landwhales

I would fuck anything who looks like a femoid

I don't care if the female is ugly. Anything that's not obese and I'll rip her apart.

Ugly women don't need incels..they have plenty of options..

I tried the ugly/fat route right before I gave up..they rejected me too

As long as she's not fat or already a mother

Looksmatch or nothing for me

My only standards are someone who takes some care of themselves and doesn't have a shit personality. :bluepill: advice on a female would be fine with me.

You're not a volcels anymore? Congratulations I guess.

me neither just put a paper bag theory

Lyrics from: I Get My Thang In Action
"
Meth-Tical
Shiiit, I told the boy
If you can't get yourself a ten
The least you can do is fuck five twos
And we out, Method)

"

I have no non-deformed looksmatch, and even the deformed might reject me should i ever magically become confident enough to ask one out

COOOPE, even a deformed female wouldn't willing fuck you. Here is a deformed female and her husband.

Yes please, I've never found "good looking"-women good looking

yeah man i would too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back