Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TBH I wish I was bluepilled

A

Arab

Banned
-
I wished I had just listened to my parents, studied hard, got an arranged marriage.

But I didn't study and now I do some bs job and no one will give me a girl to marry.

I see my cousins are happy, they have a good job and beautiful wives.

JFL I got brainwashed by western culture to lust and go after white women but they rejected me.

So better live in a lie than truth?

pill.jpg

what kind of life would that be? Starfish sex once a month till she gets pregnant, after that 0 sex and a wife that hates your guts. Which in turn results in your kids hating you too because their mom would be manipulating them. In the end you're still alone lol.

Eh I dont know about that one.

It is not the problem that you took the blackpill the problem is that you suck at life and have bad genes. We even have few blackpilled Chads who do just fine.

You DENSE MOTHERFUCKER! The problem wasnt being red/bluepilled. The problem was your plain stupidity. If arranged marriage was in the menu
then you should have studied in order to have it as a backup. It was your ignorance that got you were you are today. I'm stupid as well. If I was smart
I would just quit school and LDAR at home. Instead, I BOUGHT my parents bluepill, studies like a MOTHERFUCKER only to get rejected by EVERY girl
I have talked to without the prospect of an arranged marriage.

incelman said:
You DENSE MOTHERFUCKER! The problem wasnt being red/bluepilled. The problem was your plain stupidity. If arranged marriage was in the menu
then you should have studied in order to have it as a backup. It was your ignorance that got you were you are today. I'm stupid as well. If I was smart
I would just quit school and LDAR at home. Instead, I BOUGHT my parents bluepill, studies like a MOTHERFUCKER only to get rejected by EVERY girl
I have talked to without the prospect of an arranged marriage.

well i have always seen my parents fight so i thought i wanted love. but no girl loved me.

i thought arranged marriages were bs but i can tell my cousins are satisfied and very happy.

Arab said:
well i have always seen my parents fight so i thought i wanted love. but no girl loved me.

i thought arranged marriages were bs but i can tell my cousins are satisfied and very happy.

NO girl we love us but YOU could have had one that CONSENTED to sex at least. Arranged marriages are the ONLY type of relationship an incel can get into.

IRRELEVANT POST SORRY

@SergeantIncel

incelman said:
NO girl we love us but YOU could have had one that CONSENTED to sex at least. Arranged marriages are the ONLY type of relationship an incel can get into.

yeah well now i'm too depressed so its over. i might as well kill myself

Irrelevant post sorry, I will delete it soon.

@Sergeantincel

Arab said:
yeah well now i'm too depressed so its over. i might as well kill myself

We will be depressed together

I can handle the redpill what I can't is the fact that I'm not a Chad tbh

I wished I had just listened to my parents, studied hard, got an arranged marriage.

But I didn't study and now I do some bs job and no one will give me a girl to marry.

I see my cousins are happy, they have a good job and beautiful wives.

JFL I got brainwashed by western culture to lust and go after white women but they rejected me.
ahahaahhaha volcel

2017... pure nostalgia:cryfeels:
Lil Pump
Supreme Patty
Mikey Manfs
The Backpack Kid
fidget spinners