Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tbh I see men shorter than me with gfs and I'm 5'6-5'7

HeightPill is overrated, imo.

Face is the place.

ihateallmen said:
both matter tbh

Short guy with a good face will succeed ie: Tom Cruise

Tall guy with a hideous face is fucked for life.

Not saying that height doesn't matter, but It's definitely overrated on this forum. Manlets blame their height because they don't want to admit their other shortcomings. It's easier to just blame it on height.

BlackpilledAF said:
Short guy with a good face will succeed ie: Tom Cruise

Tall guy with a hideous face is fucked for life.

Not saying that height doesn't matter, but It's definitely overrated on this forum. Manlets blame their height because they don't want to admit their other shortcomings. It's easier to just blame it on height.
height = status
face = face

if you're a big guy people feel respect towards you, you probably never got bullied because people are afraid of you, men feel intimidated and are afraid to look in your eyes etc. that doesnt't exactly mean that females will be attracted to you. If you're a good looking manlet you can only get attacked by tallfags who are envious that you slay despite being shorter than them but it doesn't matter because you know that you're superior to them. If you're an ugly manlet it's over. People will shit on you whatever you do, you'll be nothing but a pushover and you can't even defend yourself because any attempt will end with laughs and if you use force you'll get called a psycho, lose job and probably end in jail.

Akarin said:
height = status
face = face

if you're a big guy people feel respect towards you, you probably never got bullied because people are afraid of you, men feel intimidated and are afraid to look in your eyes etc. that doesnt't exactly mean that females will be attracted to you. If you're a good looking manlet you can only get attacked by tallfags who are envious that you slay despite being shorter than them but it doesn't matter because you know that you're superior to them. If you're an ugly manlet it's over. People will shit on you whatever you do, you'll be nothing but a pushover and you can't even defend yourself because any attempt will end with laughs and if you use force you'll get called a psycho, lose job and probably end in jail.

That's a more realistic take on it than "If you're less than 6 feet tall then it's over"

People who blame their height on not getting any girls are severely autistic and thus mentalcels. Truecels such as myself would stay ugly no matter our height.

My roommate is 5'5 or something, and he's been pulling women easily. All you need to do is be manipulative.

It's because they have attractive faces.

Cuz as long as the guy is a little taller than the girl then ur height doesnt matter
Jfl at thinking the avg 160cm girl would prefer a 190cm lanklet over a 180cm guy

Keep coping asshole FACE AND HEIGHT =50/50

Incel_Dikshit said:
Keep coping asshole FACE AND HEIGHT =50/50

Cope, height doesn't matter. Face does.

You can be around 5'8" or so and do OK, but you'll still be invisible to a shit load of wymyn who want a guy that's at least 6ft in height. Almost all of the pretty foids have this preference. Meanwhile guys give many different types of girls a chance.

_incelinside said:
See my sig.

I actually felt really relieved after reading all those "heightism" tweets. At least I sort of qualify as a human in their eyes, I mean jesus fucking christ, they literally hate short men just for existing.

whogivesafucc said:
I actually felt really relieved after reading all those "heightism" tweets. At least I sort of qualify as a human in their eyes, I mean jesus fucking christ, they literally hate short men just for existing.

This is why tallcels are volcels. It's over for manlets

smh one inch below escaping manlet hell. Life is a joke

a-team_1.jpg

FACEman.