Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tbh, i have never been attracted to white blondes

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i try to force myself to get really attracted to them but i can't.
maybe it's because of sandnigger religion that made me only lust to arab women but if i had to choose a girl to marry then i would definitely choose arab and not white blonde, or black or any other kind of weird race. maybe latino since they look a bit similar sometimes.
a girl like this is probably my type:
Pakistani Girls: 2011-06-19

whites girls are just too pale and very intimidating to be around espeially if they're tall.
a pakistani or indian girl will be 100% perfect for me, i won't even be attracted to a very light arab, they're still kinda whorish and boring to be around.

Last edited:
maybe it's because of sandnigger religion that made me only lust to arab women but if i had to choose a girl to marry then i would definitely choose arab and not white blonde, or black or any other kind of weird race. maybe latino since they look a bit similar sometimes.

whites girls are just too pale and very intimidating to be around.
the only intimidating foids would be those 140 kg sheboons who scream constantly and chimp out at any moment

whites girls are just too pale and very intimidating to be around.
How can u coom to a foid like that ?

Tbh they look too surreal. Especially the scandinavian ones.

whites girls are just too pale and very intimidating to be around espeially if they're tall.
a pakistani or indian girl will be 100% perfect for me, i won't even be attracted to a very light arab, they're still kinda whorish and boring to be around.
The stereotype that white blondes automatically look better is a simp NPC mimetic desire ones anyway. A cute and good looking foid is just that, a good looking foid. I like darker haired white girls anyway. Blonde = attractive.

Unless you are talking to a simp.

Where is this pdf made about you

most really prefer their own + think that many ethnic women don't like white men either despite ethnic cucks here

also current smv of white women is interesting many say that they are overrated and turn to asian girls

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel

Same tbh. I’m in no position to have preferences but I kinda like darker girls. Black / brunette hair mogs.

Crakkkers elevate blonde foids as a means of genetic survival. The rest of the world just fell for their lies as usual.

most really prefer their own + think that many ethnic women don't like white men either despite ethnic cucks here

also current smv of white women is interesting many say that they are overrated and turn to asian girls

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
I'm fine with any race color combinations as long as she isn't too tall and masculine.

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
Yea, I like hapas and castizos better than pure whites.

Pakistani Cute Girls
Pakistani girls pictures
PAKISTANI GIRLS IMAGES | PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANIS, PAKISTANI GIRLS

100 time better than any blonde woman

I am scandinavian and I still prefer brunettes, even gingers over blondes

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
yeah I agree most of the posts here sometimes exaggerate how much blondes are good and bruneetres are bad.

White foid smv is indeed falling somewhat due to Kpop and excessive feminism/degeneracy.

agreed. White foids often have masculine Jaws. Stronger than most ethnic men. Especially Nordic ones jaw mog slav men and ethnic men.
the only intimidating foids would be those 140 kg sheboons who scream constantly and chimp out at any moment
sure those are intimidating but they are more predictable
Tbh they look too surreal. Especially the scandinavian ones
true too
white foids have good aesthetics but are scary to interact with, you'll never feel comfortable around them
yes
I'm fine with any race color combinations as long as she isn't too tall and masculine.
agreed
I am scandinavian and I still prefer brunettes, even gingers over blondes
my taste flip flops. But I agree brunettes > blond in long run. Blondes/gingers are too pale imo

the problem is that paki, asian and pretty much any other race of ethnic women will never marry a sandnigger.
interacial marriage only work if you're a white man but never an ethnic man.

That’s pretty based Ngl.

the problem is that paki, asian and pretty much any other race of ethnic women will never marry a sandnigger.
interacial marriage only work if you're a white man but never an ethnic man.

Still, there are billions of them I guess.

Me neither tbh.
Imo tanned brunettes always mogged pale-skinned blondes

Depends of the day

Why would you force yourself to like something? It doesn't make any sense.

You don't like blondes and that's ok.

I prefer brunettes, I think dark hair + fair skin is more aesthetically appeasing, but I also like some blondes, yes.