Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh I don't care about graphics and aesthetics of games.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Perhaps I just have low standards.

Probably from playing runescape when I was growing up.

I care but it's a secondary factor. Gameplay is more important

with this graphics race we have plenty of soulless games with crappy gameplay but with millions of polygons

Gameplay, storyline and atmosphere are more important

I play a MMO from 2005, who am i to judge

Artstyle >>>> graphics

Dull looking game with modern top notch graphics will be gigamogged by a game that has artstyle with soul

Gameplay is far more important. Hell even art style is more important than graphics. I hate how modern games make character models look "Super realistic"

RuneScape was giga dogshit hated the camera angle but the amount of stuff you could do was something

RuneScape was giga dogshit hated the camera angle but the amount of stuff you could do was something
You're indeed limited in what you can do in Runescape.

People usually liked WOW more than Runescape.

RuneScape was giga dogshit hated the camera angle but the amount of stuff you could do
You're indeed limited in what you can do in Runescape.

People usually liked WOW more than Runescape.
wow was fun community is aids though just in my subjective experience allot of larping boomers constantly bringing up my wiffffe

Gameplay is far more important. Hell even art style is more important than graphics. I hate how modern games make character models look "Super realistic"
They are mocaping every single character move, scan their ugly mugs and also environment i hate it. Once you do those things you instantly start becoming ugly and boring real life. Not only it lacks the imagination of old games but also their style.

They are mocaping every single character move, scan their ugly mugs and also environment i hate it. Once you do those things you instantly start becoming ugly and boring real life. Not only it lacks the imagination of old games but also their style.
Character models should look Anime like & not look like real life people.

Character models should look Anime like & not look like real life people.
Anime or stylized, as much i hate Silent Hill games their models especially of SH2/3/4 look way better than any abomination we have right now. Resident Evil female characters got completely ruined by demakes same can be said about SH2 demake.

Anime or stylized, as much i hate Silent Hill games their models especially of SH2/3/4 look way better than any abomination we have right now. Resident Evil female characters got completely ruined by demakes same can be said about SH2 demake.
5a4e73d7a16c4773d6a28bb098d8d241.jpg
MiMwxscRfhFZC8tZv4Qewf-1200-80.jpg

638897.jpg
resident-evil-3-jill-valentine-4k-h0-1080x1920.jpg

:feelsclown: Modern Angela & Jill could pass as MTF tranny characters:feelskek:

:feelsclown: Modern Angela & Jill could pass as MTF tranny characters:feelskek:
Ashley and Ada also got downgraded and i no longer give a fuck about Crapcom games after Nigg's Dogma 2 it was the last straw. They are hopeless and embraced ugliness and are negrophiles.

Dragons dogma 2 nogs everywhere