Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tbh height DOESN'T actually matter at all tbhngl

I wish I didn't click that link now I want to kill myself

I typed out a whole paragraph before clicking the link

the preview doesn't work but the link does

It's funny how this shit used to be back then, all the hate was directly blatantly directed towards disadvantegous physical attributes of men but nowadays they just generalize all men on twitter, but we all know they mean subhumans/uglies to MTNs, cause when they're horny they are simping & chadposting.

it's just ur typical sluts clowning on short men post.

I hope you get malaria

This wasnt funny at all

I wish I didn't click that link now I want to kill myself
Classically brutal as fuck tbh. Imagine just how many more such examples have manifested in the 6 years since this minuscule compilation was made.

IMG 5264
“God” hates incels

It's funny how this shit used to be back then, all the hate was directly blatantly directed towards disadvantegous physical attributes of men but nowadays they just generalize all men on twitter, but we all know they mean subhumans/uglies to MTNs, cause when they're horny they are simping & chadposting.
They do both even to this day, but certainly. They've tried to mask their words nowadays. They often make Freudian slips though when they also try to call successful men "incels". This is them trying to ascribe shit to rejects so they can hate them later for the words and actions of desired men

uhmm sweaty im not sure what link you clicked on but no woman would ever make fun of a man because of his height. Thats misogyny
i like how they're more honest nowadays. gen Z whores push a fuck ton of men into developing manosphere ideologies. we'll never need to recruit.

Being 5'4 is simple fucking sickness, its a almost guaranteed sentence to a life of misery, but the worst part? Its far from the worst failo you can have.
Normies will use this fact to pull out a relative privation fallacy, despite how they clearly treat men of such stature

Yeah I probably wouldn't be an incel if I was good looking enough despite not being a tallfag
Your face is your best asset tbh. If you have a great face, you can still make up for shortness. But even then there's going to be a cutoff point as to how short you can get away with realistically

They do both even to this day, but certainly. They've tried to mask their words nowadays. They often make Freudian slips though when they also try to call successful men "incels". This is them trying to ascribe shit to rejects so they can hate them later for the words and actions of desired men
it seems more covered nowadays and generalized toward all men because somehow it became socially acceptable in 2020s to openly hate men, because idk "men bad and sexually harass" jfl, either way let them ngl, I hope it goes full blown gender war some day.

i like how they're more honest nowadays. gen Z whores push a fuck ton of men into developing manosphere ideologies. we'll never need to recruit.
I always find it funny how journo scum always type out some shit like "incels recruit people to their forum" with a straight face... Clearly haven't done shit for research. Most of our efforts are put directly into keeping people out, in most incel communities. Hardly a good recruitment strategy.

If they want to know why our memberships grow, then they should look at and accept the obvious answer in front of them instead of making such dogshittingly inaccurate assumptions. But eh, I expect no better from normies

it seems more covered nowadays and generalized toward all men because somehow it became socially acceptable in 2020s to openly hate men, because idk "men bad and sexually harass" jfl, either way let them ngl, I hope it goes full blown gender war some day.
If they truly hated men they wouldn't be rewarding hot guys with their all merely for existing. They're hypocrites. Reality is they just hate men who don't fit their chad only M.O which is most men.

If they truly hated men they wouldn't be rewarding hot guys with their all merely for existing. They're hypocrites. Reality is they just hate men who don't fit their chad only M.O which is most men.
Yep

This is why as a manlet, I do nothing for women. They can hate me out in the open but I can hate them and scam them behind the scenes.

This is why as a manlet, I do nothing for women. They can hate me out in the open but I can hate them and scam them behind the scenes.
People always say shit like "treat others how you want to be treated"... Well that works both ways, and we're the ones receiving the poor treatment and total lack of acknowledgement first. So it does make sense, and is your prerogative to reciprocate and treat them how they treat you.

It's not even that they don't want to date short guys, they're genuinely disgusted by us.

Exactly

You don't like being bullied, emasculated and dehumanised for your height? You must have le hecking Napoleon complex! No wonder those women want you to die alone. :soy:

i hope all of them are raped and killed brutally. it would make me very happy

I need to remember some people here when they say about short guys they are talking about guys below 5'7 and not 5'11.

you know who was short? scott beirle, didnt stop him from being my hero

You don't like being bullied, emasculated and dehumanised for your height? You must have le hecking Napoleon complex! No wonder those women want you to die alone. :soy:
Meanwhile say one thing critical of them and...

Women shaming men for things outside their control, day #39785068221
it's neverending tbh. But say one think about them that's well within their control and all hell is let loose