Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Taylor Swift was spotted at a restaurant verbally berating Travis Kelce.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

It doesn't matter if you're a 6'5 ogre star footballer Chad. You still have to take a knee and humble yourself before a foid today regardless of your gifts, privileges, and accomplishments. For men, looks money and status means nothing because we will still be beneath women.

I hope they both die in a fucking plane crash in Microsoft flight sim, and that we get to see their mangled corpses.

View attachment 1104853

It doesn't matter if you're a 6'5 ogre star footballer Chad. You still have to take a knee and humble yourself before a foid today regardless of your gifts, privileges, and accomplishments. For men, looks money and status means nothing because we will still be beneath women.
Oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy
Celebrities are nothing compared to the power of your Jew communist overlords

we are always (((((watching)))))) and will never let any incel touch a vagina and (((we))) control everything

Last edited:
hope they both die

I would have been told that spoiled bitch to shut the fuck up and argue with me when she grows some tits

View attachment 1104853

it's all just ideological devotion. don't stop resisting

Note that the OP's post is not true.- There is no audio, and no indication of Taylor Swift's mood or tone during that video clip.

I hope they both die in a fucking plane crash in Microsoft flight sim, and that we get to see their mangled corpses.
I hope they die in a real life private plane accident, like Kobe did so I can schadenfreude and give zero fucks about the death of yet another genetically elite celebrity.

I absolute detest this worship of genetically blessed people, whether they're extremely good looking or they were born with the perfect set of genes for a particular sport. But ESPECIALLY if they're extremely good looking, because they're worshipped simply for existing. The athlete at least puts in work to hone skill in the sport.

I hope they die in a real life private plane accident, like Kobe did so I can schadenfreude and give zero fucks about the death of yet another genetically elite celebrity.

I absolute detest this worship of genetically blessed people, whether they're extremely good looking or they were born with the perfect set of genes for a particular sport. But ESPECIALLY if they're extremely good looking, because they're worshipped simply for existing. The athlete at least puts in work to hone skill in the sport.
Oy vey
Who do you think pick the celebrities

Oy vey
Who do you think pick the celebrities
Subhuman kikes like your family's friends in Wall Street and Hollywood Boulevard. :smonk:

Note that the OP's post is not true.- There is no audio, and no indication of Taylor Swift's mood or tone during that video clip.
2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624

What a bad angle, she looks old here

I would have been told that spoiled bitch to shut the fuck up and argue with me when she grows some tits
there is so much hotter and younger foids out there. he took too many shots to head.

Oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy
Celebrities are nothing compared to the power of your Jew communist overlords

we are always (((((watching)))))) and will never let any incel touch a vagina and (((we))) control everything
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: MOTHERFUCKING ENEMIES

I think women lose all there sex drive and pair bonding capacity after age 24

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah. There's no way he'd allow her to botch.

The guy has his own money.

Besides, she prolly wants to marry and kids.

She s on limited time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back