Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taylor Swift: Men have too much privilege

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Taylor Swift net worth: $360 million

I hope she dies in a car accident.

Meme gender.:feelsclown:

Fuck this cucked society. :reeeeee::feelsree::woke:

Starting net worth*: 360 million.

JFL says the talent-less cunt who had her rich daddy pay for her to be a singer. God foids have 0 self awareness.

But patriarchy :soy::soy::soy:

I hope she gets breast cancer and ovarian cancer before dying in a grease fire.

I hope she gets breast cancer and ovarian cancer before dying in a grease fire.
Tenor

Put her in a low tier man's body. She would not even survive 1 hour

My kween is right and if anyone has a different opinion then you’re an Incel who needs to get out more

most privileged people of all time are white western women, and it isnt even close

I don't know if i should laugh or be fucking mad.

If she were to be accidentally shot into outer space I would not mind

This can all be explained by the fact sub 8 men don't exist in the eyes of foids.

They're like trees. Just there in the background

hope she gets eaten alive in turok dinosaur hunter

So she went full SJW and became a cumdumpster after 30... Nothing new

JFL says the talent-less cunt who had her rich daddy pay for her to be a singer. God foids have 0 self awareness.
having a daughter is indeed the ultimate cuckoldry

JFL at this gay world where anyone ranting about men is "woke"
she was always a cumdumpster

who has the copypasta

*hits pipe*
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Like most elites, she was born into wealth and knew she had no business talking about privilege, but realised people will not only enable her to do that under the guise of feminism, but it'll also improve her public image. It's a win-win situation for her.

Modern females shouting "Male Privilege" reminds me of police brutality cases where the cops shout "Stop Resisting" while beating their victim to a bloody pulp!

She looks tranny, ngl.

Like most elites, she was born into wealth and knew she had no business talking about privilege, but realised people will not only enable her to do that under the guise of feminism, but it'll also improve her public image. It's a win-win situation for her.
these types actually think they are "oppressed" despite the fact that class/money is the biggest factor in how privileged you are.

taylor swift has had the lifespan of all foids in current society, fucks a bunch of chads in her 20s and now goes full sjw roastie when she hits 30 and hates men.

I privileged for her to give me sam fak. So where my fak?

taylor swift has had the lifespan of all foids in current society, fucks a bunch of chads in her 20s and now goes full sjw roastie when she hits 30 and hates men.

And she's used all these Chads to bitch about in her music to sell records

And she's used all these Chads to bitch about in her music to sell records

it truly baffles me how foids think that chad will not cheat on them and doesnt just want them for sex jfl, if he is 8+ ofc he can fuck a bunch of other foids too.

delusional holes

She means Chad when she says men

someone should steal her fakeup trailer!

She's even more of an industry plant than post Malone or Billie eilish. Imagine being that privileged, then you complain about others being too privileged
I bet you she knows she is privileged but is acting out to create a narrative against men.

She doesn't understand, Chad is privileged because whores like her keep opening their legs for him. Chad just exists and holes want his cock. I hate femrodents so much. :feelsree: