Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Taylor Swift has a gook lover in her new music video. Ricefuel for lifecels.

Over for Chads, Chang's on the game

WTF does that have to do with my previous post? And most Tyrones have significant white DNA anyway.
I'm just saying u shouldnt have any pride in ur whiteNess
Because it doesn't serve you any way

I'm just saying u shouldnt have any pride in ur whiteNess
Because it doesn't serve you any way
Every. Single. Time.
(his pfp)

She had a black guy in the previous one. Now all that's left is curry. Looking forward to it.

On a serious note, this does show that rice SMV is increasing. I have said this before that China's rise will lead to East Asians being feared.
Black guys have low social status and slay, but yeah rice smv will rise

Actual lifefuel, it's nice to see Asians get represented in the Media.

i dont listen to taylor swift but id like to dick her down real good

:feelsautistic:Lifefuel for ricecels.
How is this lifefuel? Chang and ricecel has whole different life, I'm just flattered when people like you deem things like these as lifefuel when clearly that person is not fellow ricecel

How is this lifefuel? Chang and ricecel has whole different life, I'm just flattered when people like you deem things like these as lifefuel when clearly that person is not fellow ricecel
It's just plain stupid sarcasm dude, no lifefuel, lifefuels do not exist.

I like her new album tbh

R/Aznidentity plan is successful
which one ?
making white women fall in love with gooks ? i think with rise of china we will see more such relationships

@slavcel11 already said that in russia amwf couples are promoted

which one ?
making white women fall in love with gooks ? i think with rise of china we will see more such relationships

@slavcel11 already said that in russia amwf couples are promoted
To clarify, they only promote "chinese man - russian woman" couples. At least there were two documentaries on chinese-russian couples so far. They don't give a damn about asians in general.

To clarify, they only promote "chinese man - russian woman" couples. At least there were two documentaries on chinese-russian couples so far. They don't give a damn about asians in general.
they did documentaries about it ?
no suprise russians are cucked as fuck, westerners, black, caucasians, arabs fuck yours women and soon chinese too

they did documentaries about it ?
no suprise russians are cucked as fuck, westerners, black, caucasians, arabs fuck yours women and soon chinese too
Yeah, they were quite short though, about 45-60 mins. Not much actual data, only anecdotes from happy chinese-russian couples who live in china and russia.

Yeah, they were quite short though, about 45-60 mins. Not much actual data, only anecdotes from happy chinese-russian couples who live in china and russia.
does many russians care about foreigners fucking their women ? do you know from 4cfhan threads that many foreigners have fantasies about them
asians suprisingly too ( tho it helps there supluss of men in china )

does many russians care about foreigners fucking their women ? do you know from 4cfhan threads that many foreigners have fantasies about them
asians suprisingly too ( tho it helps there supluss of men in china )
Most men either don't care or don't know about it. It's hard to say how widespread it is for a russian foid to fuck a foreigner or fantasize about it. There's of course a lot of memes about blacks, arabs, turks, caucasians etc cucking russian men, but mainly discussed on image boards/marginal internet subculture cesspits. Also in russia turkey, egypt and tunisia are known as major destination points of sex tourism for women (mainly 30+ yo), even among normies and boomers. But you can say that there's the SEA destination for men (or it was when it was relatively affordable). I think there was one turk video blogger who discussed russian women's adultery in turkey, but I never cared to take a minute and look into it when it was available. Also there's the feminist/libtard type of russian foids (those are younger, 15-30 yo), those who are into the western media culture, among which the stereotype about "muh ugly and rude russian urks and beautiful and feminized western men" is quite common.

Last edited:
While this whore is fine, she's now past her prime years physically and has been smashed by who knows how many chads so it's no big deal for her to diversify her portfolio now that she's used up generally speaking. Her music is always some lovey smushy crap nowadays. Remember blank space? Now that was prime Taylor swift and who was her mam in that video? A white model Chad of course, she even has a line "look at that face, you look like my next mistake" fuck this bimbo she'd never get with a sub 5 guy.