Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Taylor Swift has a gook lover in her new music video. Ricefuel for lifecels.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Taylor Swift wants that chinkadink nowadays.

Rare and good news tbh.

I guess she’s following in the footsteps of her fellow race traitor Lorde?

Oh well at least her chink isn’t ugly like Lorde’s.

Also if you’re going to become a race traitor a chink is far safer and far less disgusting to be with than a nigger I would suppose.

:feelsautistic:Lifefuel for ricecels.

Just be pp183

Don't give this cunt views.

just be asian striking again

I'll never get over the fact I'm not asian :feels:

Taylor Swift wants that chinkadink nowadays.

Why is this lifefuel for them

Why does men of your race doing well matter to you as an incel of that race

I don't see whitecels seeing chad successful life as lifefuel, if anything it's suifuel for them.

She had a black guy in the previous one. Now all that's left is curry. Looking forward to it.

On a serious note, this does show that rice SMV is increasing. I have said this before that China's rise will lead to East Asians being feared.

Now all we need is a curry, so that it can prove the Just Be Curry pill.

Last edited:
songs for faggots and whores, whore brainwash in general, it will always be suicidefuel listen to her awful songs

Why is this lifefuel for them

Why does men of your race doing well matter to you as an incel of that race

I don't see whitecels seeing chad successful life as lifefuel, if anything it's suifuel for them.
That's because whites don't need any lifefuel. EVER.

CHAD gook lover. FOIDS love any type of guy. White Chads. Black Chads. Asian Chads. Skinny Chads. Fit Chads. Rich Chads. Poor Chads.
Yep. Asians just have the lowest rate for Chad qualities, but some Asians are Chads.

It's like that with anything with race. Like how African peoples have lower IQs on average, but there are still some brilliant Blacks.

Ricecel ascension.

songs for faggots and whores, whore brainwash in general, it will always be suicidefuel listen to her awful songs
Nothing wrong with brainwashing dumbass toilets in my favor(cope, Ik) :feelsjuice:

Yep. Asians just have the lowest rate for Chad qualities, but some Asians are Chads.

It's like that with anything with race. Like how African peoples have lower IQs on average, but there are still some brilliant Blacks.
Gigacope. Curries and sandniggers have the lowest rate for Chads.

That's because whites don't need any lifefuel. EVER.
Interesting
Why do you say this ? Elaborate plz

From what I seen as a non white guy , whites seem to have the least racial consciousness , other groups of men tend to live vicariously through the top tier men of their spefic ethnic more than white guys do.. white guys aren't racial with it they will worship non white guys like lebron or muhammad ali all day
ive noticed white people are generally more individualist and definitely the least racist people this is why I feel the safest around white people

Last edited:
Not gonna watch video don't want to give money to jews, can anyone post a screen of the guy? Is he Chang or normie?

Well, I'm not Asian, so I don't know how that would be coping.

I could definitely see an argument for what you are saying there. In any case, the general point holds. Any race can produce Chads, no matter the averages.

Once she’s used up she settles for a rice... yay

Interesting
Why do you say this ? Elaborate plz

From what I seen as a non white guy , whites seem to have the least racial consciousness , other groups of men tend to live vicariously through the top tier men of their spefic ethnic more than white guys do.. white guys aren't racial with it they will worship non white guys like lebron or muhammad ali all day
ive noticed white people are generally more individualist and definitely the least racist people this is why I feel the safest around white people
Being white IS lifefuel.

It is but it won't cure inceldom
Only good looks and being tall will
And you're exponentially more likely to have those 2 traits if you're white.

She had a black guy in the previous one. Now all that's left is curry. Looking forward to it.

On a serious note, this does show that rice SMV is increasing. I have said this before that China's rise will lead to East Asians being feared.

stunning and brave foid behavior

Let's be honest, this is all for show. If she does a curry she'll do what she did after this ricecel: go home and drink a whole bottle of vodka, shoot some H, and pass out in a bed of money to try and forget the experience. She will then come out with a metoo moment and sue the ethnics in her videos into oblivion.

And you're exponentially more likely to have those 2 traits if you're white.
Are you a white nationalist by any chance?

Don't you know a tall good looking tyrone will be treated better than you by chad and stacy

Are you a white nationalist by any chance?

Don't you know a tall good looking tyrone will be treated better than you by chad and stacy
WTF does that have to do with my previous post? And most Tyrones have significant white DNA anyway.