Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taxi driver who picks up drunk foids got blackpilled from his job.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
In his words.

I drive Uber and Lyft and when you're picking up girls in the early twenties at 3 a.m. from party houses they say exactly what they feel and it blackpills you. The other they the girls in the backseat talked about how beautiful the guys were and how they were like models. They wanted them so bad but they just didn't make any moves. And then complain the whole time about how the guys that were hunks did not make moves on them. That they had to do some work and bring up the idea of exchanging phone numbers. They care what you look like and then they care about your personality. And if the really good looking people aren't really interested in the girls then there intrigued twice over because the girls are upset that the guy is not pursuing them so they talk about it endlessly. It's always going to come down to looks money and social status within the normal operating rooms of an average bell curve. When girls have the ability to be honest they're even more materialistic and cynical than men. Another time I had a group of girls and this short fat girl was bragging about how nice of a person she was because she went on two dates with men who were shorter than she was (she was about 5'7) as if that's some kind of act parallel tip being Mother Teresa. I took out my headphones and stated yeah you didn't go on a second date with either of those two guys did you. The car full of women erupted in laughter because they knew the girl have been caught virtue signaling. I would say the girl was a 3 out of 10 talking to her friend who was a six or seven out of ten. I looked at them and said I know women very well and I knew there was no way you want a second date with men shorter than you. In other words she only went on a date with a man shorter than her because it was a blind date and she did not know they were shorter than she was and the second she figured that out she was more than willing to take a free meal and free entertainment and another person's time and resources and then discard them like trash

Most women are demonically possessed by a spirit of Jezebel.

The Guys didn't exchange numbers with them
Oy the Sufferink.

In his words.

I drive Uber and Lyft and when you're picking up girls in the early twenties at 3 a.m. from party houses they say exactly what they feel and it blackpills you. The other they the girls in the backseat talked about how beautiful the guys were and how they were like models. They wanted them so bad but they just didn't make any moves. And then complain the whole time about how the guys that were hunks did not make moves on them. That they had to do some work and bring up the idea of exchanging phone numbers. They care what you look like and then they care about your personality. And if the really good looking people aren't really interested in the girls then there intrigued twice over because the girls are upset that the guy is not pursuing them so they talk about it endlessly. It's always going to come down to looks money and social status within the normal operating rooms of an average bell curve. When girls have the ability to be honest they're even more materialistic and cynical than men. Another time I had a group of girls and this short fat girl was bragging about how nice of a person she was because she went on two dates with men who were shorter than she was (she was about 5'7) as if that's some kind of act parallel tip being Mother Teresa. I took out my headphones and stated yeah you didn't go on a second date with either of those two guys did you. The car full of women erupted in laughter because they knew the girl have been caught virtue signaling. I would say the girl was a 3 out of 10 talking to her friend who was a six or seven out of ten. I looked at them and said I know women very well and I knew there was no way you want a second date with men shorter than you. In other words she only went on a date with a man shorter than her because it was a blind date and she did not know they were shorter than she was and the second she figured that out she was more than willing to take a free meal and free entertainment and another person's time and resources and then discard them like trash.
What city is this bro?

I drive Uber

Moggs me.

picking up girls in the early twenties at 3 a.m. from party houses they say exactly what they feel and it blackpills you. The other they the girls in the backseat talked about how beautiful the guys were and how they were like models.

That also moggs me.

When will it stop? I am calling @Eskimocel
What shall we do? Once again they want to mogg us. I am almost at 400% at this point.

When will it stop? I am calling @Eskimocel
What shall we do? Once again they want to mogg us. I am almost at 400% at this point.
I am 399%. One more mog and I will collapse entirely. I need to hit the fishing rod and capture a shark, maybe I can fist fight a bear.

Holes spit truth when they are drunk and are low inhib.

I am 399%. One more mog and I will collapse entirely.

Dude... we have to recover at 400%. Otherwise it is over. Good thing we have a great techskill.

I need to hit the fishing rod and capture a shark, maybe I can fist fight a bear.

Last edited:
We are the people

I am 399%. One more mog and I will collapse entirely. I need to hit the fishing rod and capture a shark, maybe I can fist fight a bear.
You don't punch a bear, you become the boar to one shot anyone. Embrace the Boarmaxxxing.

PJjqT0t.gif

I'm an Uber driver in a college town. I don't open my mouth and blackpills confirmed left and right.

Can you give a source,please?

ER said something about how womens sex or reproduction should be controlled by men of intelligence

It's always going to come down to looks money and social status

LMSpilled

It's so blackpilled I would even say it is fake tbh, obviously written by an incel in the manosphere

That was a long read. Cliffs would be useful.

In his words.

I drive Uber and Lyft and when you're picking up girls in the early twenties at 3 a.m. from party houses they say exactly what they feel and it blackpills you. The other they the girls in the backseat talked about how beautiful the guys were and how they were like models. They wanted them so bad but they just didn't make any moves. And then complain the whole time about how the guys that were hunks did not make moves on them. That they had to do some work and bring up the idea of exchanging phone numbers. They care what you look like and then they care about your personality. And if the really good looking people aren't really interested in the girls then there intrigued twice over because the girls are upset that the guy is not pursuing them so they talk about it endlessly. It's always going to come down to looks money and social status within the normal operating rooms of an average bell curve. When girls have the ability to be honest they're even more materialistic and cynical than men. Another time I had a group of girls and this short fat girl was bragging about how nice of a person she was because she went on two dates with men who were shorter than she was (she was about 5'7) as if that's some kind of act parallel tip being Mother Teresa. I took out my headphones and stated yeah you didn't go on a second date with either of those two guys did you. The car full of women erupted in laughter because they knew the girl have been caught virtue signaling. I would say the girl was a 3 out of 10 talking to her friend who was a six or seven out of ten. I looked at them and said I know women very well and I knew there was no way you want a second date with men shorter than you. In other words she only went on a date with a man shorter than her because it was a blind date and she did not know they were shorter than she was and the second she figured that out she was more than willing to take a free meal and free entertainment and another person's time and resources and then discard them like trash.
Don't women make moves if they find the dude very attractive

LMSpilled

It's so blackpilled I would even say it is fake tbh, obviously written by an incel in the manosphere
Same

Glad more people getting :blackpill:'d