Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tattoomaxing?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Once I walked through the city with my mom. My mom said "Did you see this woman looking at you?" I responded "No, what exactly did she look at?". My mom said "She looked from foot to head" and I said "Why would she do that?". I wanted to add a "probably because I'm ugly" but before I could even say these words my mom said "probably because you look like a uni professor".
Seriously, a fucking PROFESSOR? That's possibly the worst insult ever.
What do you associate with a prof? I associate manletism, balding, nerdiness and generally awkward body language with being a prof.
Today a classmate also said I looked like I like physics.
I hate physics. I hate nerdy stuff such as action movies, maths.
I look like someone who I am not, so people directly have a wrong impression of me.

Profs are most likely conservative, would be against drugs, tattoos, fucking prostitutes etc.
I'm the opposite. I like tattoos, I'd love to fuck prostitutes and I actually want to live in a RV or a woodhouse in the forest in the future, which is definitely against the social norm.
I want to portray who I really am on the inside. I'm not a serious person, I'm not nerdy. People should know that I'm open, humorous and chill.

Therefore, tattoomaxing will be a part of my looksmaxing path. I'll get rid of my glasses and get blue contact lenses (my eyes are blue, but still boring. It's like light blue-grey with no limbal ring).

TLDR: I look like a fucking nerd even though I'm not a nerd. Would you recommend tattoomaxing?