Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tattooing Bitches.....

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
So it's been at the back of my mind that eventually if I did actually start tattooing people I'd eventually have to deal with females.... I've been getting into my art and drawing to get better for awhile and been buying my tattoo equipment and practicing on fake skin lately. I chose to do this because I is exploring another method of drawing and doing art, and design, and I see it as a potential way to make money, because I like to draw and listen to music and hate being stuck in shitty jobs that are hell with disrespectful people and shit pay... Anyway I've done 2 tattoos now which turned out kind of ok (depends who you ask though) and 1 of those guys, who is a friend of mine has more people who now want some. Only problem is I'd feel real awkward doing one on a female.I always said I'd never want to do any on their ass or something.. I don't want my first and only real experience touching a female that I might be attracted to only because im doing a 'job' for them... I mean females normally avoid giving me any interaction at all. Usually invisible or they give me dirty looks or obvious signs of disdain and disinterest so I dont know how i could tattoo a gender that almost collectively hates or avoids me.. I mean I could be selective and only do guys..... But the more people the better overall.. I just imagine it would be fucking crap...

I want a tattoo with invisible ink that says betabuxx on my 4 head and only is visible in uv so i can go clubbing!

what? You get to touch a foid ngl ngl that's great. You should do tats on foids

Tattooing and selling weed and optionally breeding and selling dogs is probably the only way to easily ascend while making good buxx and makes women think of you as a "bad boy". If i wouldn't be so high inhib and look like a deformed mongoloid beta bitch, i would do that.

Tattooing is a prettyy great job job tbh. I would do it if i had any talent. I guess you kinda have to dealth with women. There's no escaping them wherever you go.

what? You get to touch a foid ngl ngl that's great. You should do tats on foids
But i would feel like a cuck or something.. the only time id get to touch a female is because of a job.. that would be depressing as hell.. knowing that im drawing on someone who couldnt wait to get away from me..
Tattooing and selling weed and optionally breeding and selling dogs is probably the only way to easily ascend while making good buxx and makes women think of you as a "bad boy". If i wouldn't be so high inhib and look like a deformed mongoloid beta bitch, i would do that.
im a heavy drinker who plays guitar and rides a harley.. I dont think that ''bad boy shit'' worksunless you actually look manly and have good features. I look like a 13 year old with a weak frame and features

But i would feel like a cuck or something.. the only time id get to touch a female is because of a job.. that would be depressing as hell.. knowing that im drawing on someone who couldnt wait to get away from me..

im a heavy drinker who plays guitar and rides a harley.. I dont think that ''bad boy shit'' worksunless you actually look manly and have good features. I look like a 13 year old with a weak frame and features
Time for you to cruise the middle schoos!

At least you'll get to touch the eventual buttock or tit tbh.

and know that its the only circumstance in which i'd get to.... to be able to and know i never could under different circumstances.. thats like getting to sit in the drivers seat of your dream can you can never afford

Tattoos are the ugliest thing on human body
Change my mind
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

That sounds vetter than i tought.

Tattoos are the ugliest thing on human body
Change my mind
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
I don't have to.. I like drawing.. And doing designs. So if I can make money by drawing on skin while listening to music and not having to deal with some mind numbing job with a disrespectful boss and tension with lower class coworkers then that's great. I'd have to say the incel face is the ugliest thing on a human body, well mine anyway... but each to their own