Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tattoo itch

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Any other literal inklers here, mang? Y’all know what Im talking about when I say that the itch to get another one after a while & another one, then another one is real, mang.

I wanna get keep getting more and more after a while, mang :fuk:

Tattoos require a much lower inhibition, and more wealth than I have; I don't see the point in at least semi-permanently marking yourselves for any reason, anyways, and it is often a sign of the modern Chad or Chadlite... :feelswhat:

Though I guess a cope is a cope; what exactly did you get tattoos of? :feelssus:

Tattoos require a much lower inhibition, and more wealth than I have; I don't see the point in at least semi-permanently marking yourselves for any reason, anyways, and it is often a sign of the modern Chad or Chadlite... :feelswhat:

Though I guess a cope is a cope; what exactly did you get tattoos of? :feelssus:
Fuck u, fed mang. I aint telling you shit, chico

Even poor people can afford tattoos, that’s if they choose to go to a shit artist or get a friend to to it for free

Even poor people can afford tattoos, that’s if they choose to go to a shit artist or get a friend to to it for free
Yeah, but they certainly don't look very good. :feelsugh: