Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tattoo is monkey stamp.

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
drawings and marks on the skin were made to mark slaves, and today you find this shit on the skin of any type of person............. TATTOOS ARE PURE MONKEYHOOD.

And why do Westerners like to tattoo Asian faces and trees? THIS IS A SYMPTOM THAT YOU ARE A MONKEY.

Pepe bee

No one really gives a shit.

It just looks cool for some.

Dude, You could even tattoo incel on your arm, Now thats cool innit?
No, tattoos are the behavior of degenerates, faggots, cuckolds and gangsters.

its personal choice some people look good with tattos,personally i prefer small tattos

Ive seen police officers with tattoos
All types of people have tattoos yeah. Whether it'd be a drug addict, the most genetically gifted UFC fighter or some tribal man in the middle of nowhere.

Some low-sentient amoebae like OP are incapable of seeing the world with any nuance though.

Tatum
Tatum

Some low-sentient amoebae like OP are incapable of seeing the world with any nuance though.
Be careful what you say, I'm a trained teacher, I know your line of thought. And it's called existentialism, know that it's used by faggots.

"YOU can't see the world with its nuances, bro" - :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Literature has always been the same, only that before there was control over social actions in certain behaviors, today it's just "normalized", and know that tattoos are a story of slavery, idiot.

Be careful what you say, I'm a trained teacher, I know your line of thought. And it's called existentialism, know that it's used by faggots.

"YOU can't see the world with its nuances, bro" - :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Literature has always been the same, only that before there was control over social actions in certain behaviors, today it's just "normalized", and know that tattoos are a story of slavery, idiot.
It's nothing to do your word-salad.

Tattoos are found on a multitude of people. Whether they are losers or very successful in their lives. Notice how I told you about things that can be observed in the real world, and you just insult me with emojis and throw around random word salads. Muhh blue-pill, muhh existentialism. I know people with tattoos who are some of the most disciplined and moral people I personally* know.

:lul:

Dude, If people wanna ink their bodies let em, Sometimes it looks cool too!

It's nothing to do your word-salad.

Tattoos are found on a multitude of people. Whether they are losers or very successful in their lives. Notice how I told you about things that can be observed in the real world, and you just insult me with emojis and throw around random word salads. Muhh blue-pill, muhh existentialism. I know people with tattoos who are some of the most disciplined and moral people I personally* know.

Yes, this is called behavioral philosophy.It doesn't matter if it's successful or not, fuck you. It's monkey business, the concept is the same, and fuck what you understand about the "real" world, it's still contemporary, asshole.

Yes, this is called behavioral philosophy.It doesn't matter if it's successful or not, fuck you. It's monkey business, the concept is the same, and fuck what you understand about the "real" world, it's still contemporary, asshole.
Legit.

Dude, If people wanna ink their bodies let em, Sometimes it looks cool too!

I'm not stopping anyone's Hamite behavior, I'm just pointing out the influenced degeneracy, because in their minds "it looks cool", whatever, things are the way they are, like it or not.If they want to be gay, let them be gay too, let liberalism reign equally... That's the normie mentality.

Liberalist

His influence is as clear as his appearance, probably trash.

tell your mom to tattoo a Japanese person on her leg, Western behavior has such worship tendencies.

Last edited:
Liberalist

His influence is as clear as his appearance, probably trash.
Are you referring to me?

I don't have any political or philosophical stances, have no idea about these kind of things.

Are you referring to me?

I don't have any political or philosophical stances, have no idea about these kind of things.
LOL

that was the funniest thing I've ever heard in my entire life!

EVERYONE HAS A PHILOSOPHY AND POLITICS, BUT MOST PEOPLE IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD DON'T HAVE THE EDUCATED SOURCE OF WHAT THEY SAY.

whether indirect or not.Basically, mainstream America is surrounded by enlightened issues, such as right and left, both progressive to varying degrees, and both idiotic.

Are you referring to me?

To give you an idea, the three bases established in the contemporary world are liberalism (democracy); existentialist philosophy (denial of essence); and scientism (positivist philosophy of the Frenchman Augustus).

Whether inside or outside the contemporary world, every thought has a foundation that follows it, that is, belief. Philosophy itself is as if it were the daughter of theology, because it was born from its precepts.

EVERYONE HAS A PHILOSOPHY AND POLITICS
Obviously, I just don't know what they would classify as. I obviously have thoughts and whatnot but I never really learnt what nihilism, existentialism or whatever else there is out there.

Also I saw your deleted post, my mother isn't Western. Tattoos aren't common in Chinese households, therefore no one in my family has them.

Most of my friends are Korean, or Indian so they don't have tattoos too, I've only seen Thai fighters near my gym have them and some other people.

To give you an idea, the three bases established in the contemporary world are liberalism (democracy); existentialist philosophy (denial of essence); and scientism (positivist philosophy of the Frenchman Augustus).
Thanks for this, I'll briefly look into these in a while :feelsokman:

nihilism, existentialism or whatever else there is out there.

This shit is stupid, both arise in desperation and have a tendency towards stupidity. So they are not things anyone should consciously follow.

Thanks for this, I'll briefly look into these in a while :feelsokman:
Even though Nietzsche has a proposal regarding nihilism, he still talks shit. If you study it, study it carefully, you can fall into contradiction by accepting everything that is done by these pieces of shit.

drawings and marks on the skin were made to mark slaves, and today you find this shit on the skin of any type of person............. TATTOOS ARE PURE MONKEYHOOD.

And why do Westerners like to tattoo Asian faces and trees? THIS IS A SYMPTOM THAT YOU ARE A MONKEY.
People are proud to be slaves.
Or they're totally clueless and don't know where certain things come from.
However, you're based and right.

Tattoos pointing to your blood type are useful and can save your life. I’m not a fan of tattoos, but Zombieboy had very aesthetic tattoos and I think it improved his looks a lot

TTD (Total Tattoohaver Death)

Dude, You could even tattoo incel on your arm, Now thats cool innit?
I have a big "L"
Tat on my forehead...

My tattoo artist charges by the letter

idk bruh

i like tattoos and have 5 of them

looks cool and helps me remind shit

Tattoos only look cool on Yakuza :feelzez:

Tattoos only look cool on Yakuza :feelzez:
Why do Westerners keep saying "yakuza" as if it were something normalized? Obviously it is a criminal organization, and that is why they earned the nickname "yakuza". Well, yakuza means "strange" person of dubious character, this is an abbreviation of a slang term to make fun of someone, lol

Why do Westerners keep saying "yakuza" as if it were something normalized? Obviously it is a criminal organization, and that is why they earned the nickname "yakuza". Well, yakuza means "strange" person of dubious character, this is an abbreviation of a slang term to make fun of someone, lol
Because yakuza is a based video game series.

Tattooes have been a thing long before slavery in Africa. Tattoos even have been mentioned in the bible

tattoos have a long history and not even half is about slavery, look around for various cultures. an example from Nippon, the Ainu, the women get a tattoo to signified they are married and size of said tattoo shows the status of the husband.the japanese have a negative view of tattoos due to the yakuza usage of them. same island different view on the subject.

but i agree that tattoos are often i sign of that said individual is potentially a threat or not worthy of associate with