Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tattoed cels

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Got any that you have that would be willing to share? Just curious.

This is my only one. Ouroborous. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Not really liking it atm tho. About 7 years old hence the fading.

Attachments

• 20220516_190130.jpg
    20220516_190130.jpg
    829.9 KB · Views: 34
What does it represent?
It represents me and my position in society, at the bottom which is why it’s on my feet, and depending on the perspective you either see a stickman with his hands up like he’s being arrested or you see a stickman who is just lying down in resignation and despair at his current position.

This is my only one. Ouroborous. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Not really liking it atm tho. About 7 years old hence the fading.
damn looks pretty cool

It represents me and my position in society, at the bottom which is why it’s on my feet, and depending on the perspective you either see a stickman with his hands up like he’s being arrested or you see a stickman who is just lying down in resignation and despair at his current position.
is it rly yours? :feelshehe::feelsaww:

why did you get it
My uncle is a tattoo artist and I think they look cool. I chose the yong and yang because it looks cool and it represents balance

What does that represent again? Seen it many times but always forget. Looks good aesthetically. :feelsokman:
To me it represents balance and also different things coming together and working in harmony

I have multiple

i would love to have tattoos but cant figure out what i would put on my skin for the rest of my life

Not gonna dox myself :smonk:

Cool, any particularly reason for anchor if you're cool with me asking?
I just think anchors looks really badass and it also represents being grounded and strong in your beliefs

tattoos are for chimpss