Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tasty little fact in life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Any woman who dates an abusive man firstly LOVES the drama, she is drawn to it and addicted to it because its from an attractive male. the average women would rather date a guy who abuses her and puts her in her place mentally and physically then date a nice, respectful caring incel like me.

Then of course the hairy armpit feminists complain about how much more domestic violence exists towards women.. Yea no shit women put themselves in positions to get physically abused in the first place because the fear instilled in them actually turns them on. Women can leave this abusive relationship at any time, all they need to do is pick up a fucking phone and call emergency services but they dont, because they dont want to turn their abusive attractive bf in because then they will be so alone and no one will want them anymore!!! teehee

You're on a roll, dude.

You're on a roll, dude.
cheers fam. Sadly i would rather be 5/10 and in relationship right now than posting on a forum with fellow sub 5virgins, but hey thats the life ive been dealt with im afraid, its over.

cheers fam. Sadly i would rather be 5/10 and in relationship right now than posting on a forum with fellow sub 5virgins, but hey thats the life ive been dealt with im afraid, its over.

Kek. Same. I'd be happy with a normie tier rating.

Any woman who dates an abusive man firstly LOVES the drama, she is drawn to it and addicted to it because its from an attractive male. the average women would rather date a guy who abuses her and puts her in her place mentally and physically then date a nice, respectful caring incel like me.

Then of course the hairy armpit feminists complain about how much more domestic violence exists towards women.. Yea no shit women put themselves in positions to get physically abused in the first place because the fear instilled in them actually turns them on. Women can leave this abusive relationship at any time, all they need to do is pick up a fucking phone and call emergency services but they dont, because they dont want to turn their abusive attractive bf in because then they will be so alone and no one will want them anymore!!! teehee
Maybe my comment isn't politically correct, but I agree that many women are attracted to abusive men because they represent security, and will punch nerds in the face. However, it also menas that they sometimes get punched in the face. My point being that when a woman gets murdered by a partner that they were attracted to because of their violence, I have no sympathy.

I know a girl who dated a man that later murdered a person. He was clearly tough. He walked straight at mem once as I sent a Christmas card to a girl he later dated. He proved himself tough. He later murdered a taxi driver. Women have a lot to asnswer for. They will support men that are violent to other people, and if they pay the ultimate price for that then I have no sympathy.

The Facts of Life: Blackpill Edition.

Maybe my comment isn't politically correct, but I agree that many women are attracted to abusive men because they represent security, and will punch nerds in the face. However, it also menas that they sometimes get punched in the face. My point being that when a woman gets murdered by a partner that they were attracted to because of their violence, I have no sympathy.

I know a girl who dated a man that later murdered a person. He was clearly tough. He walked straight at mem once as I sent a Christmas card to a girl he later dated. He proved himself tough. He later murdered a taxi driver. Women have a lot to asnswer for. They will support men that are violent to other people, and if they pay the ultimate price for that then I have no sympathy.

The Chad test is:can you make a girl have genuine orgasms? Vanilla sex with him could do this, but violent, HARDCORE RAPE by Chad gives them the loudest fucking moans you could imagine. They're to blame for getting themselves killed, girls probably orgasm while Chad kills them ffs.

The Chad test is:can you make a girl have genuine orgasms? Vanilla sex with him could do this, but violent, HARDCORE RAPE by Chad gives them the loudest fucking moans you could imagine. They're to blame for getting themselves killed, girls probably orgasm while Chad kills them ffs.
This.

These women don't care whether he's abusive or not. They just want someone who looks good

"Women can leave this abusive relationship at any time, all they need to do is pick up a fucking phone and call emergency services but they dont"

Stupid feminist whores and cucks will say it's because she's scared he'll retaliate against her or the police won't believe her. But as soon as an incel says hello or rubs against her shoulder she's ready to scream for the police and the nearest whiteknights.

OP is 100% on point. Femoids literally crave being subjugated, on an instinctual, animal level. That's why Europe is fucked and will never expel the refugees now, and that's why nothing is being done about all the rapes.

Euro males have become domestic and civilized, now here come Mahmud and Ahmed the Barbarians, and every cunt in thirty mile radius creams her pants.

OP is 100% on point. Femoids literally crave being subjugated, on an instinctual, animal level. That's why Europe is fucked and will never expel the refugees now, and that's why nothing is being done about all the rapes.

Euro males have become domestic and civilized, now here come Mahmud and Ahmed the Barbarians, and every cunt in thirty mile radius creams her pants.

They have the right idea. Incels should group and and go and assault women.

Complementary blackpill: the majority of women orgasm while being raped, the majority of women have rape fantasies. (Not condoning rape these are just cold facts).

"Women can leave this abusive relationship at any time, all they need to do is pick up a fucking phone and call emergency services but they dont"

Stupid feminist whores and cucks will say it's because she's scared he'll retaliate against her or the police won't believe her. But as soon as an incel says hello or rubs against her shoulder she's ready to scream for the police and the nearest whiteknights.

Complementary blackpill: the majority of women orgasm while being raped, the majority of women have rape fantasies. (Not condoning rape these are just cold facts).

cold hard facts said by the ukip don himself

If you were on a desert with a stacy and got stranded there. Would you rape her? I think I might if she was super hot and acted like a bitch.

my dad disowned me cause i wasnt chad haha

If you were on a desert with a stacy and got stranded there. Would you rape her? I think I might if she was super hot and acted like a bitch.
In that situation I think she would capitulate eventually. They're after the highest value male possible and if there was no hope of getting off the island you would be that. If you were there for years and she didn't give it up then I think there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't force it tbh.

In that situation I think she would capitulate eventually. They're after the highest value male possible and if there was no hope of getting off the island you would be that. If you were there for years and she didn't give it up then I think there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't force it tbh.
I bet it would take years for one of the guys from cucktears. They'd get her cactus juice and fight snakes off for her for eternity and never get laid. I'd be like "I fought off that snake, now it's your turn to fight this one" *zip*

I wouldn't just rape her (that's pedestrian and unimaginative), I would put her through the full breaking routine from the Gor books. I would reduce her to a breathing sex doll/servitor that cannot even think for itself without me telling it what to think.

And that's regardless of how she acts. She could be a screaming feminist or the nicest, sweetest thing that falls in love with me at first sight.

I wouldn't just rape her (that's pedestrian and unimaginative), I would put her through the full breaking routine from the Gor books. I would reduce her to a breathing sex doll/servitor that cannot even think for itself without me telling it what to think.

And that's regardless of how she acts. She could be a screaming feminist or the nicest, sweetest thing that falls in love with me at first sight.
Savage bro