Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Tariq Nasheed's hilarious reaction the Millie McCoy's murder (Video included)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

Video:

The whole situation where McCoy died was a shitshow. I cannot think of a single reason the cops didn't just box him in and issue orders from over the bullhorn and from cover.

When it comes to these "racist" shootings I normally take the side on the police as most can be explained, (JFL @ calling them "race soldiers" cops aren't out to beat the fuck out of black people, can't even touch a black guy without ending up on the news in the present) yeah I agree with you, they could of done a better job handling the situation, it was pretty bad.

what the fuck is wrong with american police???? i have seen hundreds of videos like this, theyre all bloodthirsty power tripping fuckers god if i lived there i would tactically plan to murder entire county police forces. there are literally no good cops there, they just want to kill

When it comes to these "racist" shootings I normally take the side on the police as most can be explained, (JFL @ calling them "race soldiers" cops aren't out to beat the fuck out of black people, can't even touch a black guy without ending up on the news in the present) yeah I agree with you, they could of done a better job handling the situation, it was pretty bad.
Not all call cops are after blacks, but I remember seeing some exposure of former KKK members becoming cops

Not all call cops are after blacks, but I remember seeing some exposure of former KKK members becoming cops
White kkk members are actual fucking spergs. But yeah obviously some cops are pretty terrible people and your gonna have bad people try to join just like with other occupations. These cops have some strict regulation which prevents incidents like this. For example the cop in this video probably got suspended (all cops get suspended after shootings for investigation or mental health)

I don't really blame you, police here are seen as racist trailer trash that go around with a massive power trip and to an extent it's true but it's either this or nothing.

Now imagine these police force working for feminists.

what the fuck is wrong with american police???? i have seen hundreds of videos like this, theyre all bloodthirsty power tripping fuckers god if i lived there i would tactically plan to murder entire county police forces. there are literally no good cops there, they just want to kill
It's disgusting. Power corrupts and the type of people who join the police are attracted to power. Unfortunately many people simplistically look at cops as heroes without reproach, and so much of police violence is swept under the rug that legitimate reins on the polices' power is difficult to implement.

It's the same problem with the military, in my opinion. Soldiers are essentially paid killers, therefor should be seen as a necessarily evil and not idols. I wish people were more pragmatic, but oooooh well.

I have considered becoming a policeman myself, just to fuck with people. And since I am misanthropic and sadistic that shows you what type of people the job attracts.

Holy shit, this guy wasn't even exaggerating when he said exacution. I doubt it had much to do with race but this one deserves the outrage.

probably had multiple kids with shanequas while selling dope to his community and blasting shitty rap music. no loss here tbh

It's disgusting. Power corrupts and the type of people who join the police are attracted to power. Unfortunately many people simplistically look at cops as heroes without reproach, and so much of police violence is swept under the rug that legitimate reins on the polices' power is difficult to implement.

It's the same problem with the military, in my opinion. Soldiers are essentially paid killers, therefor should be seen as a necessarily evil and not idols. I wish people were more pragmatic, but oooooh well.

I have considered becoming a policeman myself, just to fuck with people. And since I am misanthropic and sadistic that shows you what type of people the job attracts.
usa glorifies authority such as police and army so much to get any fucker into those jobs then the sub room temperature iq's that are cops and soldiers think theyre big shit

Like it wasn't enough they enslaved niggas now they shoot and make them suffer

Wallah US will collapse one-day

The problem is they can open fire if they 'feel threatened' in any way. So that covers sleeping men, somebody holding a knife several meteres away from them etc. Any and all scenarios make them shite themselves an therefore allows them to open fire. The thing i always find weird is them telling somebody to put their hands up after they've pumped 20 rounds into them. I mean their fucking bleeding out, how'd you expect them to put their hands up.

The problem is they can open fire if they 'feel threatened' in any way. So that covers sleeping men, somebody holding a knife several meteres away from them etc. Any and all scenarios make them shite themselves an therefore allows them to open fire. The thing i always find weird is them telling somebody to put their hands up after they've pumped 20 rounds into them. I mean their fucking bleeding out, how'd you expect them to put their hands up.

You ever see that video of a dude that jumped off an overpass and the police that responded refused to render aid because he wasn't complying with commands? Actually they tased his corpse I think. I can't find it because I'm probably getting a detail wrong, but have this, instead

If they don't abuse their authority themselves they sit back and allow other cops to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back