Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Target and Walmart should get rid of all the underage girl and non-single woman employees

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Allowing a 16- or 17-year-old GIRL to work in an environment filled mostly with ADULT males is an establishment of pedophilia and false goddessy. It is a degeneracy to even remotely accept a job application from a CHILD. If that girl isn't 18 yet then she doesn't deserve to work in an environment talking to ADULT strangers who will probably lay a tease in her face. I'm sorry but if I had a daughter I would NOT allow her to work at a popular store or even at a popular fast-food restaurant until AND unless she is a self-respected WOMAN - and one who can HANDLE negative and unwanted remarks without getting frustrated. Especially at a place where horny old chickless chucks flirt with magnet chicks like my own daughter, such as at a Walmart or at a Target. I will become an Alpha Father/Dad in my 20's, 30's and 40's, unlike most fathers/dads today. And almost every father would respect ME - for being the kind to shield my kids from oppression and degeneration.

Also, 91% of all females 18 and over that work at Target/Walmart/Costco/whatever other billionaire corrupt "retail" company there is are non-single (including the partnered ones who legally label themselves as 'Single'). My solution is to enforce affirmative action, HIRE ALL THE SINGLE LADIES AND FIRE ALL THE PARTNERED, ENGAGED & MARRIED CHICKS !! Target and Walmart should forget about treating their employees like family. Instead they should force ALL ladies to break up with their cuckfriends/cucksbands if they even remotely WANT to apply at a place like Target or Wal-Mart.

Here are my rules if I were the CEO of Wal-Mart/Target: If a man is partnered/engaged/married, make/promote him to supervisor status. If a man is single, make/demote him to employee status. If a woman is single, hire her to any position. If a woman is partnered/engaged/married, fire/refuse to hire her. This is because there is no such thing as an alpha woman. Females are beta by default - no female is alpha unless she's a total butch (and yes, that's spelled right); a straight/bisexual/femme female cannot be alpha. Males are a mix of alphas, betas and even worse "male feminists" (known by their true status, omegas).

The male co-workers in TGs and WMs are almost similar to the clients those hot females get $$$ from in strip clubs - and that is especially true in the employee position. "Non-single" female employees get more $$$ working WITH and talking TO alpha and sigma men (the male co-workers they find attractive) than they do hanging with "their own" beta/omega boy. I will provide an alternative to firing hot women below.

The 1 alternative to firing taken women: forcing that woman and her boyfriend/husband to work together - same exact schedule, position and everything. And if the guy declines the request, the girl should either be fired or prosecuted. Huge goodbye to the girl.

If a girl (17 or younger) applies for WM or TG, even with "consent," the parents and/or "legal" guardians associated/involved should be executed. That is just an enablement of pedophilia and child sex abuse/scandals. You're raising little Jeffrey Epsteins and Narthan Larsons, you stupid "parents."

not gonna happen

Dude, you are trying to take away the only 20-second interaction with young foids I have in my life more or less regularly :-(

High IQ

I agree

And almost every father would respect ME - for being the kind to shield my kids from oppression and degeneration.
tenor.gif

Your daughter would blow and fuck them behind your back. AWALT

Last edited:
don't wanna read all this bro, can you make tldr for future posts