Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tanning. Whitecels GTFIH

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Tanning is not a cope. It increases smv if you're white. Most incels rot indoors and go weeks without sunlight (myself included) but recently I've gotten more sun. I've been out in the garden and under the sun, eating my food outside etc.

Co worker (male) said "you look better" to me in the middle of conversation. :what:

The fact is pale skin makes you look unhealthy and virgin. Get outside in the sun it's healthy. At the very least it will help with your mental health as it gives you vitamin D.

Forbidden Blackpills about Dark Skin increasing your SMV, it is over bro, get surgery to become black.

Become nigger-black

Just shower bro, just get tanned bro

Unironically brutal BBC JBB pills
Nice c9dcda 184879
F34qfqfasdf

Tanning is like the minor +1 bonus in games that's cute to have but insignificant if you already subpar.

Being pale is a falio especially if you have black hair.

Being pale is a falio especially if you have black hair.

Nah the combination of pale white skin + black hair actually looks pretty good. It's about contrast. Dark skin black hair doesn't have the sharp contrast.

Nah the combination of pale white skin + black hair actually looks pretty good. It's about contrast. Dark skin black hair doesn't have the sharp contrast.

It looks very virgin-like.

Just stop showering theory

IT shower theory debunked,they wanted to prevent us from ascending the whole time:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Should pale ethnics tan?

Just get skin cancer bro

Tanning = BBC maxxing

I'm extremely pale and my face is red, if I go outside i'll just get reder

I highly approve tanning. Trying to GTLmax. Maybe one day will ascend. Probably not.

just give yourself cancer bro

Depends on your skin type. Naturally pale skin is a great skin type and tanning will make you look worse. It's also the #1 ager.

Volcel if not blackfacemaxxing.