Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tallmogger friend got hit on by girl (got a date from it)

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
As we know, girls do not approach or hit on guys except chad. But my friend is not even chad, he is quite shy and awkward. However he is 6'5 or thereabouts. Some random barstaff girl hit on him while he was ordering drinks for us, and now he is going to have a date with her next week. She is pretty and she is young, just barely 18. Height is everything buddy boyos. Never in a million years would a foid approach me or hit on me because I am under 6'.

However, it just so happens he’s 6’5”….

Face or height, you can have one of the two and slay. You can have both and be chad. You can have neither and be incel. I'm incel.

Face or height, you can have one of the two and slay. You can have both and be chad. You can have neither and be incel. I'm incel.
same brother, shit face + manlet it's a death sentence

As we know, girls do not approach or hit on guys except chad. But my friend is not even chad, he is quite shy and awkward. However he is 6'5 or thereabouts. Some random barstaff girl hit on him while he was ordering drinks for us, and now he is going to have a date with her next week. She is pretty and she is young, just barely 18. Height is everything buddy boyos. Never in a million years would a foid approach me or hit on me because I am under 6'.
he's probably white. I'm 6'4 and women never do things like this for me.

Oh wow it must be his personality
Bro just work in your personality bro
Bro just lift bro

Sounds like he has a great personality,and he doesn't forget to shower thrice a day!

Water is so goddamn wet