Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tallfags would all rope if they suddenly woke up as a manlet

I'll never get over how badly people can treat my shortcel bros, it really reveals just how disgusting this society can be.

OP you are right but tallfags will never admit their advantage they all beat around the bush

I'd also check my dick
Important point. The heightpill is related to the dickpill - you can't support the dickpill and not also admit that height > face.

At least some of them are honest :feelshaha:
And most of the others are foids (both dishonest and with an advantage if they're 5'7"). :feelshehe:

I’ll just be more depressed than I am now if I became a manlet

Being short as a guy should be counted as a disability. You will never get respect or a gf. You literally feel like a dwarf that lives in a elve-country.

Cope. Only Face matters.
If height did really matter, why am I still alone and incel at 6'3? Because face is everything.

Being tall needs to be a bannable offense. :feelsjuice:

No I’d be happy cuz now I can fit in airplanes and find clothes that fit me easier :smonk:

Im not even a tallfag but yea i would

boys with tall fathers should be forcibly injected with estrogen so their growth plates close and they stop growing. then maybe tallfags will admit that height matters.

Cope. Only Face matters.
If height did really matter, why am I still alone and incel at 6'3? Because face is everything.
This is a humblebrag post.

OP you are right but tallfags will never admit their advantage they all beat around the bush
Yeah, they say height doesnt matter much, same as guys with bigger dicks, but when are threads made would they sacrifice inches suddenly no one is willing to give them away.

Yeah, they say height doesnt matter much, same as guys with bigger dicks, but when are threads made would they sacrifice inches suddenly no one is willing to give them away.
This. They SAY they would be fine with it, to be morally righteous, but we all know they wouldn’t give it up. They know they have the advantage:feelsrope:

This. They SAY they would be fine with it, to be morally righteous, but we all know they wouldn’t give it up. They know they have the advantage:feelsrope:
A big dick literally does nothing in regards to helping you get laid. A women already has to be having sex with you (or at least be feeling each other up) for her to learn you size.

A big dick can help you Keep a women if your already in a relationship and make it less likely for her to cuck you, but a big dick won't Get you a relationship.