Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tallfags seethe at subhuman manlet curries making more than them

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★★

Also imagine being white 6'2 in America and making only 68k lmfao. Must be ultra-low IQ.

manlets are the most discriminated creatures on this planet. Even if we make it everyone still looks down upon us.

But they're manlet curries, doesnt matter how much they earn kek

manlets are the most discriminated creatures on this planet. Even if we make it everyone still looks down upon us.
Brutal, Its like you guys never reached full height, That gotta be suifuel everyone see you as a walking child your whole life, Isnt there some leg lenghtening surgery available?

But they're manlet curries, doesnt matter how much they earn kek
Yeah I know, I'd swap my life with a homeless meth addict 6ft white dude any day of the week. Even so, it's fun to watch them seethe.

They short seeing a short man win.

Brutal, Its like you guys never reached full height, That gotta be suifuel everyone see you as a walking child your whole life, Isnt there some leg lenghtening surgery available?
"just break your legs bro"

They mog my lifetime earnings in less than half a year so Fuck them I hope they have a heart attack from all the curry they eat

Also imagine being white 6'2 in America and making only 68k lmfao. Must be ultra-low IQ.
What should Whites do? I am coming to a conclusion that I’m unable to do math at all beyond the 4th grade level so it’s over.

Those curries are LARPing. They're not making anywhere near that amount.

What should Whites do? I am coming to a conclusion that I’m unable to do math at all beyond the 4th grade level so it’s over.
I wrote an article about this a week ago: https://incels.is/threads/normie-lurkers-this-is-why-you-dont-stemcel-in-2024.577577/. Tall + white you should consider:

- salesman (commission %)
- politician (big kickbacks)
- CEO (bonus structure)
- manager (bonus structure)
- real estate agent (bonus %)
- recruiter (% of income of STEMcels first year earnings)
- property manager (% of rental income from every property leased)
- Youtuber/content-creator

Go put in the work and study your hair off you're not entitled to a good salary.

They short seeing a short man win.
Why do I keep fucking up everything I write!!!:feelsree::feelsUnreal:. What I meant to say is that they HATE seeing a short man win.

I doubt women are going to tell this tallfag that he isn't entitled to money. They only say that shit to sub 5 men.

If youre white and 6ft you should automatically get 100k a year

Based curries.

I doubt women are going to tell this tallfag that he isn't entitled to money. They only say that shit to sub 5 men.
Judging by the upvotes, you're right. The same women/normies who say "it's all in your head" are the ones that upvote an "I'm white and tall, I should make more than an Indian doctor for existing" post.

Actually I think there's 3 metas now w.r.t. making lots of money:

1. The eternal Just be Jew (connections and in-group bias, easy access to Harvard, etc)
2. The eternal tall + white
3. The DEI boosted high-IQ + black

If you are not one of those 3, you are living career life on hard mode.

Absolute minimum (in the west). Only excuse would be sub-80 IQ
No i meant besides working you should get 100k by the state for being genetically good

No i meant besides working you should get 100k by the state for being genetically good
Ah right. Kinda like this:

It's basically what we have now except the tallfags/privileged also get the benefit of thinking all their success is hard earned. If they were simply given 100k by the state for existing they would no longer get that satisfaction.

Ah right. Kinda like this:

View attachment 1078298
It's basically what we have now except the tallfags/privileged also get the benefit of thinking all their success is hard earned. If they were simply given 100k by the state for existing they would no longer get that satisfaction.
True mein friend cruel world we live in imagine being rewarded just for existing just for having better bones

>he thinks indians do a meritocracy

nah, bro, that's not how it works. enjoy them taking all the good jobs because they know 1000 times more about corruption and nepotism and climbing the ladder than you do, in a system where that's all that matters

I never sympathize with tallfags. They think they are entitled to money. If the Curries out scammed them then that is tough shit.

Bruh this guy legit brought his skin color and height to the conversation, the whole meritocracy gift of the conservacucks is such bs

They can buy tons of hookers with 400k a year bonus