Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfags dont ask women out

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Tallfags literally live life on easy mode, you ungrateful pieces of shit. I know for a fact you don't ask foids out or you wouldn't be here

I'm almost certain the tallfags here are all larpers. Its one thing to be 5'11 and incel but 6'3 just fuck off

They can't even imagine how it feels to get heightmogged every day :fuk:
They're privileged scum and everytime they say bullshit like "face>height" I want to punch their face in.

They're privileged scum and everytime they say bullshit like "face>height" I want to punch their face in.
They live in so much privilege if they knew the reality of the otherside they wouldn't be here mocking us with their presence

There loss tbh.

I agree. Fakecels, maby Standard-cels. The halo of tallness is just too big

I'm almost certain the tallfags here are all larpers. Its one thing to be 5'11 and incel but 6'3 just fuck off
5'11 is a reason enough to fuck off unless you live in chadderlands or Norway. 5'11 mogs 99% of females out there. If you tower over a foid you are mostly a fakecel. No, height doesn't have as much power if you have ugly face, but it still is better than being a fucking manlet.

5'11 is a reason enough to fuck off unless you live in chadderlands or Norway. 5'11 mogs 99% of females out there. If you tower over a foid you are mostly a fakecel. No, height doesn't have as much power if you have ugly face, but it still is better than being a fucking manlet.
Height can definitely override an ugly face since most people aren't hideous. They're just average to below average. I refuse to believe all the tallfags here look like the elephant man without proof

Height can definitely override an ugly face since most people aren't hideous. They're just average to below average. I refuse to believe all the tallfags here look like the elephant man without proof
Exactly. Most people here are average looking or slightly below which already is a joke in itself. However, for short men with average face the height is the factor condemning them to inceldom. I am only sligthly taller than women in my area and often I also get heightmogged by them. Then some 5'11 retard comes in and whines how much of an incel he is where most women even in moderate height heels will still be shorter than him. Besides, being short affects so many more aspects of your life than face.

Tallfags literally live life on easy mode, you ungrateful pieces of shit. I know for a fact you don't ask foids out or you wouldn't be here

nobody here asks foids out

ok then, MOST of us don't have the balls to approach a foid
Its understandable for a 5'6 manlet to be hesitant with approaching. But 5'11 and above you have an automatic halo effect and no excuse for willfully rotting

Its understandable for a 5'6 manlet to be hesitant with approaching. But 5'11 and above you have an automatic halo effect and no excuse for willfully rotting
What if you're 6'3 and have a ugly 2/10 face? Personally I think you need IOI before approaching any foid.

How do you know you're an incel if you don't approach women?
95% of this community can't be sure if they're incel because they
a) never even tried getting a gf
b) are underaged and therefore still have a chance to ascend

A proper incel (like me) has tried to get a gf at the age 14-25 but failed, that's the only way to really know if you're actually an incel or just a whiny bitch.

Justus did ask her out...she rejected him each time.

The "other guy" didn't need to, however.

95% of this community can't be sure if they're incel because they
a) never even tried getting a gf
b) are underaged and therefore still have a chance to ascend

A proper incel (like me) has tried to get a gf at the age 14-25 but failed, that's the only way to really know if you're actually an incel or just a whiny bitch.
True, most people here are just pussies who pave their lives with excuses. They won't put in any effort on their side, because "hurr durr it's all blue pilled advice". They just can't cope with the fact that they will have to put in more effort than chad, even if it doesn't mean that they're condemned to inceldom. Youngcels are complete nuissance and most of them will ascend in two, three even six years of time.
If you don’t get any IOIs
Cope :lul: You don't get IOI's unless you're a chadlite. My "incel" friend ascended at 25 two years ago. He never asked any girl out either, finally broke the ice and started asking women out of desperation. He's living a pretty much normie life nowadays which is also why we drifted away.

Last edited:
Women don't just want their man to be taller than them. They want their man to be taller than other men.

Speaking as a 5'11cel, you need to be above average facially to succeed at my height. No need to have a total chadface, but at least white and above average.

Every tallfag I knew eventually got a girlfriend. All people I knew who didn't have girlfirend were sub-1,85 m.

I’m socially isolated and non nt so there are no girls that I can even attempt to ask out. I’ve literally joined a couple of clubs and there are no girls there, just older people 35+ years so I can’t even try to get a social circle. I’m basically segregated from young foids so wtf am I supposed to do? The few times I’ve talked to foids they run away after seeing how shy and quiet I am.:feelsrope:

I've been 6'3 for 4 years. I've been alive for 19 years. Doesn't change the fact I'm posting on an incel site. If you think ugly tallfags can get girls, then you have issues. I have been rejected 30+ times.

Cope :lul: You don't get IOI's unless you're a chadlite. My "incel" friend ascended at 25 two years ago. He never asked any girl out either, finally broke the ice and started asking women out of desperation. He's living a pretty much normie life nowadays which is also why we drifted away.
Random women on the street or women he personally knew? :waitwhat:

Well said.

Some bitch he got to know through his friend.
Was he dateless KHHV? If he was, he is probably got extremely lucky considering his age: I don’t think many women would look past inexperience when you’re that age.

True, most people here are just pussies who pave their lives with excuses. They won't put in any effort on their side, because "hurr durr it's all blue pilled advice". They just can't cope with the fact that they will have to put in more effort than chad, even if it doesn't mean that they're condemned to inceldom. Youngcels are complete nuissance and most of them will ascend in two, three even six years of time.

If any guy does not go to foids they come to him. If no foid comes to you you are an incel definitely.

You imagine that chads chase foids. It is not true at all, foids come to them themselves. :forcedsmile:

I am a tall fag. (I don't have a problem with homo-sexuals, but I am a hetro-sexual)

I hear women say this about me behind my back; "Yeah he's tall. But I'm not into him." Clearly, face is more important than body.

Lmao stupid copers in the comment, you faggots aren’t even blackpilled enough, you think if you are 5’11 and above you would get a foid? :lul:

Lmao stupid copers in the comment, you faggots aren’t even blackpilled enough, you think if you are 5’11 and above you would get a foid? :lul:
Take the example of your avi, if we took a vote i think most people would agree he wouldnt be incel if he was 6'3

Last edited:
Imagine being blackpilled and asking women out...wtf

I’m not gonna ask:feelsUgh::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:im gonna pakirapemaxx:smonk:

The heightmog is one of the most cruel and final mogs, truly:yes:

Cope. Jaw is law

I just wanna break tallfag legs all day long (in arma 2)

Social circle pill: most Incels are because of very low social status. :blackpill:
True, but I have (had) friends and social circles and it didn't help me anything. I never had issues befriending men, but with women it never went anywhere. Even the fact that I was the funny sociable one most of the time helped me jack shit. I remember one situation at a party when one chick was laughing at shit I was saying, really engaging in a conversation, etc. What did I get out of it? I watched my friend take her home, they started dating like week after.
Was he dateless KHHV? If he was, he is probably got extremely lucky considering his age: I don’t think many women would look past inexperience when you’re that age.
He was KHHV. Besides, I know one guy who was KHHV until 25 and ascended through Discord girlfriend. If you don't ask women out you have no clue if you're an incel or not.
If any guy does not go to foids they come to him. If no foid comes to you you are an incel definitely.

You imagine that chads chase foids. It is not true at all, foids come to them themselves. :forcedsmile:
You are not chad, 80% of men are not chad. Get it through your thick neanderthal skull. Believing that only 20% or less men fuck is a complete cope and delusion. But I assume most of you idiots expect a stacy 9/10 to just knock on your door and fuck you among your piss bottles and used up tissues.

Last edited:

If you look like quentin tarantino but worse with freckles and curly ginger napoleon dynamite jewfro hair then no amount of height will make you attractive.

I think you are right being tall is a hell of an advantage however in the days of social online dating it is much harder because everyone lies about their height now so people who are truly tall dont have an advantage unless they are 6"5 plus and also I do ask foids out and I always get rejected

Just because I am more at an advantage than another incel doesent mean I am not an incel it just means I am at a slight advantage but I still have a 3/10 face it wont help much and its more off putting and scary and makes femoids more afraid of me than actually making me attractive

I think you are right being tall is a hell of an advantage however in the days of social online dating it is much harder because everyone lies about their height now so people who are truly tall dont have an advantage unless they are 6"5 plus and also I do ask foids out and I always get rejected

Just because I am more at an advantage than another incel doesent mean I am not an incel it just means I am at a slight advantage but I still have a 3/10 face it wont help much and its more off putting and scary and makes femoids more afraid of me than actually making me attractive
its harder to jestermax when you look scary because of your height and impaired social skills