Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfags are the scum of society

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Due to this clown worlds rules, every normalfag feels the need to compete against each other for worn out pussy.
Naturally as a saint, the only way to defend yourself is to gymmax and mmamax into oblivion.

Most men are 50kg average height cucks, they are easy to defeat
Other gymmaxed dudes are at least fair competition

And then theres tallfags
I know dudes with literal stick physiques who can walk and bump my shoulder and handicap me while doing it, just because some guys in my class are 20-25 cm (8-10 inches) taller than me. I am 5´9 but these 6´5 or whatever motherfuckers live life on tutorial mode. Heres why:

Nature is a bitch. If youre a tallfag you weigh as much as a blue whale by default even if youre starving. You dont need to gym. You dont need shit. Every tallfag ive ever seen hitting the gym quits after a while because its not necessary. You will still mog a roidmaxed average dude, still have better chances than him.

I know a dude who I barely facially mog but hes also 15-20 cm taller than me, constantly gets hit on by this chick whos always around tall dudes, chick is a 6/10, hes maybe 3.5. Hes oblivious to it but she constantly asks him random shit and is like "name" how was your weekend teehee....

See tallfags? This is why you are the most hated "incel" subgroup. You live on tutorial mode and youre oblivious to it.

Privilege is ignorance

@Zhou Chang-Xing

Last edited:
If you're gymmaxxed then just shove them back, most of the stickmen are lanklet twigs. You should be able to knock them out easy, no holding back on manlet-haters. :feelsBox:

Last edited:
See tallfags? This is why you are the most hated "incel" subgroup. You live on tutorial mode and youre oblivious to it.
No whitecels are by far the most hatted but tallfags are a close second

If you're gymmaxxed then just shove them back, most of the stickmen are lanklet twig. You should be able to knock them out easy, no holding back on manlet-haters. :feelsBox:
Thats the problem, doesnt work. Tallfags outweight you no matter how hard you bulk. Theres always a worse tallfag after all

If you're gymmaxxed then just shove them back, most of the stickmen are lanklet twig. You should be able to knock them out easy, no holding back on manlet-haters. :feelsBox:

we should eat the flesh of tallfags in beta uprising
us manlets will rise up

How tall r u?

Also 50 kg is too low for average man.

More like 80-90 kg.

Manlet Pepe decapitates a Lanket Wojak | Manlet | Know Your Meme

Imma make this

Also 50 kg is too low for average man.

More like 80-90 kg.
Yeah if you´re 6´3 or something. Youre oblivious to the stats of the average man. Youre oblivious to the problems of 90% of men literally below you. Didnt you say you mog 90% of your race?
You live on tutorial mode and youre oblivious to it.

Privilege is ignorance

I know a dude who I barely facially mog but hes also 15-20 cm taller than me, constantly gets hit on by this chick whos always around tall dudes, chick is a 6/10, hes maybe 3.5. Hes oblivious to it but she constantly asks him random shit and is like "name" how was your weekend teehee....
Tall and incel is an oxymoron

Yeah if you´re 6´3 or something. Youre oblivious to the stats of the average man. Youre oblivious to the problems of 90% of men literally below you. Didnt you say you mog 90% of your race?

dude what?

50 kg is 110 lbs. That's the weight of an elementary school girl. A 5'9 man should be 160 minimum, even more if muscular.

dude what?

50 kg is 110 lbs. That's the weight of an elementary school girl. A 5'9 man should be 160 minimum, even more if muscular.
I have yet to meet a man below 6´ that is over 60kg without bulking. Yeah ive seen plently of men running 80kg but they compensated on it with height.

5'9 isnt that bad, its the dudes here who are under 5'4 that should be making posts like this. They probably hate you for being 5'9.

I have yet to meet a man below 6´ that is over 60kg without bulking. Yeah ive seen plently of men running 80kg but they compensated on it with height.
Maybe it's a location difference. I live in a white neighborhood so people tend to be bigger & heavier. I'm athletic 6'0 & 80 kg,

dude what?

I'm 5'9 and I'm 110lbs:feelsbadman:.

Yes and I have a ridicously high metabolism. It wasn't like this when I was a kid.
Brutal. On the bright side, you can foodcope without getting fat. I have to keep my daily calories under 3k or I inflate like a balloon.

Brutal. On the bright side, you can foodcope without getting fat. I have to keep my daily calories under 3k or I inflate like a balloon.
For a guy my height, it's better to be fat than to be skinny, especially since you'll be an incel either way.

For a guy my height, it's better to be fat than to be skinny, especially since you'll be an incel either way.
Nah, being fat makes you look uglier. Incel men need every single PSL point possible to decrease bullying from normies.

Yea most tall guys dont know how good they have it. I especially hate it when they act like its nothing.
I have also noticed that most guys who are in relationships at my college are taller than average.

Nah, being fat makes you look uglier. Incel men need every single PSL point possible to decrease bullying from normies.
You're right, but you would also have a easier time fighting back if you were fat than if you were skinny.

1000th "fuck tall people" thread

I want to blow a gun into every Tallfags mouth when they’re complaining about being too tall.

Being tall in and of itself doesn't constitute fakeceldom. It will depend on how attractive the person is facially. For example, foids will usually reject a man who's 6'1 but has a 3/10 face.

Being tall in and of itself doesn't constitute fakeceldom. It will depend on how attractive the person is facially. For example, foids will usually reject a man who's 6'1 but has a 3/10 face.
& race, & status, & NT ... & ...

No they don’t, let me guess, you’re taller than 5’10.

No they don’t, let me guess, you’re taller than 5’10.
Height isn't EVERYTHING, although it certainly plays a role. Being tall won't do you much if you have an ugly face unless you're freakishly tall. Being slightly taller than average isn't enough.

Height isn't EVERYTHING, although it certainly plays a role. Being tall won't do you much if you have an ugly face unless you're freakishly tall. Being slightly taller than average isn't enough.
Height is everything, you just have to wear lifts and fuck a short foid.

Thats the problem, doesnt work. Tallfags outweight you no matter how hard you bulk. Theres always a worse tallfag after all
Perhaps you're not that physically strong.
Besides, things like wrestling and streetfighting are better then just pure muscles. Short people actually have a few advantages in fighting and tall people have others. I will grab a tallfag by the knees and drop his neck on the concretem

everyone taller than me should be executed, that way Ill be the tallest man in the world